Old 08-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #1  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Losers and Friends 3 -9 August

Good Morning All!

Where is everybody? Its 9:00 already.

I had a great weekend. Stayed on Plan for the most part. Hope everyone else did also.

Congrats Mary and Welcome to ONEDERLAND!

Last edited by aguerin; 08-03-2009 at 10:02 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #2  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all.

so i'm done with day 15 (IN A ROW!) of the 30 day shred. so i'm halfway done. and when i'm done with the 30 days, i think i'm just gonna start it over and probably try all the advanced moves or switch it up and do different levels each day. i like this workout, it's hard, makes me sweat, gets in cardio, strength, abs all in one. and it's 20mins. so i can do it, shower and be done all while baby X naps usually. i think it's one of the best 20min workouts out there. so i'm gonna keep it up. i'll probably switch to working out just monday-friday instead of 7 days a week though.

anyways. i hope everyone had a good weekend. i had a really good sunday with my hubby. my former DH watched baby X for a few hours yesterday morning and i surprised my hubby with a coffee date! just the two of us. we haven't gone anywhere alone yet since before the baby, so it was nice. he was very surprised and happy..even if i did wake him up at 6am so we could be ready and out the door by 730am. (i even got up at 5am on a sunday, to get my workout in so we could go on our morning date!)
my parents are FINALLY coming to visit and meet baby X this coming weekend, so that should be nice my brother and his wife had their baby about a week and a half ago (a girl named Bailey Linn) and my sister is due with a baby boy (William Andrew) any day now. so needless to say, our family christmas will be full of babies!

anyways, that's about it. gonna finish my green iced tea, and blueberries, soymilk and fiber one. and then lots of laundry to do, it seems.
be back later!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #3  
Amy

Morning guys!

I am so nervous today! We went and found the PERFECT house for us yesterday and are supposed to hear about it today. APparently there is someone who is "interested", but they should know today what's going on. Our credit union owns it, as it was foreclosed on, and it needs a lot of work.

The previous owners started an addition, and got it about 85% done before running out of money. The main part of the house has 1800 sq ft, and the addition adds 900 feet. This house is INCREDIBLE. Oh, and it's on 1.86 acres. Four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, all hardwood floors, ahh!! We feel we have some wiggle room with the price considering it's been abandoned since last October, there are NO appliances (including the central air unit), and there is some work to be done on it besides the addition.

Out front the view is cornfields, and out back the beautiful mountains!! I am soo excited, and totally setting myself up for dissapointment, but I want this house!!!!

Anyways, other than that, not much going on! My workout buddy who I worked out with for 3 weeks won't talk to me. I wanted to take last week off as I was so upset that I wasn't losing. All I asked her for at the time was ONE day off. We always work out at my place for the On Demand. Oh, and she and her kids were REALLY sick, coughing all over the place (and not covering their mouths!) I didn't want to get sick.

Now she wont talk to me,or answerany texts/FBmessages. WHATEVER.

I am going tolook into joining a tennis club somewhere in the area. There are a few country clubs around, so I am sure it's possible.

Well, Iseem to have written a novel here, have a great day guys!!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #4  
WonderWoman

amy, that is so ridiculous about how your workout buddy is acting! wtf? be courteous and an adult! sheesh!
good luck with the house and finding a place to play tennis!
Old 08-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I have bought the 30 day shred, and shredded one day. It was not as bad as I feared it would be, but I've got weak shoulders, so that was tough.

So one day down... 29 to go. Jillian is inspiring me to keep with it!

Jersey Amy, Good luck on the house... If you don't get this one, there will be another house to fall in love with too.

Mary, congrats on the onderland.

I also bought Jillian's book, Mastering your Metabolism. I am trying a lot of the things she says. Biggest thing for me was limit your caffiene, which now that I'm thinking about it LAWL also asked you to do this.... funny things that you think don't make a difference but probably do in your weight loss...
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #6  
WonderWoman

glad to hear that you're starting the Shred dvd too, barbara!
you know, i've been cutting out alot of my caffeine as of lately (no more 4 shots of espresso in the mornings) and just been drinking iced zen green tea and i don't know if that combined with my constant exercise and staying on plan helped me break my plateau, but i'm gonna stick with it and see!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 137.5/137.5/125

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning Everyone!

It has been about 2 months since I have posted here. The end of the school year gets really busy and at the same time I got a new job for the fall. This summer is flying by and it is only going to get busier.

Amy -- Good luck with your house! I remember buying my first house and it could be so nerve racking while you waited to see if you got the deal! It sounds like it is a great house! My favorite part was being able to make the house mine by taking down wallpaper, painting, etc.

Have a great day!

Heather
Heather5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

HEY! JILLIAN!!! over here!!! ...... HI!!!!!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:55 AM   #9  
WonderWoman

day 16 done! over halfway now! yey!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #10  
WonderWoman

well hello there Lettie...lovely to see you this morning!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #11  

you too! it has been so long! ha!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #12  

I even updated my f'n ticker.........grrrrr
Old 08-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #13  

I gotta admit though it is good to be back. there are just some things I don't feel like splattering all over FB, that I would here
Old 08-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #14  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning all.

I have some obstacles to overcome this week. Wednesday we are having a cook out here at work so I will have to try not to over do it. Then Friday, I will be in D.C. for a PicNic and flying home late that night. Its hard to be OP when you don't have access to the food you CAN eat. AND, I am up 3 lbs from Saturday, eating on plan, No Cheats, because of STEROIDS and antibiotics!!!!! UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!

Amy - Good Luck on the house. Don't bite off more than you can chew with repairs, repair cost and a mortgage.

Hey Lettie - Are you giving LAWL another try? If not, what are you currently doing?
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #15  
WonderWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambejaly5 View Post
I even updated my f'n ticker.........grrrrr
good! i know it sucks to do it, but once you see it start going back down in the right direction, you'll be glad you did! good job on taking the first step!