First name (if you want to tell): Rachel
Meaning of user name: It's just something that's rare anymore...that I think needs to be cherished.
Geographical location: Houston, TX
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: Not until I'm married and can financially support them
Occupation: Manager at a coffee shop...at least until I finish school to be a teacher
Pets: Two cats; Mario and Luigi
Hobbies/Interests: Cello, Music of any kind really, Reading, Painting
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 19 days ago
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 245/236/160
Problem: eating when bored!!!
Start of weight problems: since i was 5 or 6
Eating Plan: WW/ Slimfast
Favourite exercise: EA Active (it's a game for the wii)
Favourite Movies: thats WAY too difficult
Favourite books: I will read ANYTHING! all books are wonderful =D
Favourite Music: I love the nice acoustic stuff, but I'm also a fan of Rock, Pop, Hip-Hip, Classical...well pretty much everything. haha
Favourite People: I love everyone!
Least Favourite people: I am bothered by people who just don't care
Places you’ve been: lol...pretty much nowhere.
Place I want to Visit: Greece, Italy, England, Brazil, Ireland
Things I worry about: My weight, finding a car, paying for school, my injured arm and how it's going to affect my future.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? surreptitiously
02. What is your least favorite word? yeah (when thats the only response you ever get from someone...it makes it impossible to have a conversation)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? I don't think I have one...lol
06. What sound or noise do you love? My kitties purring.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? fighting/yelling
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? well i want to be a teacher, other then that; interior design or costume design
09. What profession would you not like to do? the garbage man, the mailman, or the guy who mows your lawn.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? something along the lines of "Welcome home child. Relax, and there's an endless supply of chicken nuggets in the fridge but it's impossible to gain weight here do you can have as many as you want!" (yeah...i know, sad. lol)
Last edited by DivineFidelity; 08-03-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Reason: I had to finish it =D