General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #1  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Default Funny Scale Story~I lost 10lbs overnight?????

Monday morning I got up before Hubby, staggered to the bathroom and weighed myself. Mr. Scale told me that I had lost 10lbs OVERNIGHT! Okay. So I hopped on it again, same results. I went and woke up Hubby and asked him to read the scale, {am I seeing things now?}. He read the same thing. He weighed himself with the same 10lb weightloss. We finally moved the scale and found a cherry pit stuck under the scale., keeping it from goind all the way down. I've been walking around the house with handfulls of cherries and aiming the pits at whatever trashcan I've been closest to. I guess I missed. But the pit was just big enough for us to lose 10 lbs.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

I was gonna say to please send me your scale
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/200/145

Height: 5'5

Wow... I need to check if there is anything stuck on mine because mine hasn't moved in 5 weeks...
salru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #4  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

lol how funny! Darn you cherry pit!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #5  
NOT Aging Gracefully!

S/C/G: 223/ticker/126

Height: 5' 8"

And cherries were on sale cheap this week - got a bunch in the fridge. I may try that out . . .
jelder227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:57 PM   #6  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I knew there was no way I could have lost 10 lbs in one night but I can always hope!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #7  
~jus' being me~

Awesome! I moved mine from one room to another and saw a 44lb difference . . . hrmph. Too bad I know better and know its not true!
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #8  

I did that 3 times in my life actually.......baby #1,2 and 3!!!LOL!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:26 AM   #9  

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismm View Post
I did that 3 times in my life actually.......baby #1,2 and 3!!!LOL!

Heh, me too, only I just had 1 ten-pound baby! The other one was a teeny little 8 pounds 12 ounces!
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #10  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I was at my boyfriend's apartment (before I started losing weight) and I had JUST bought a scale because I decided I needed to see how bad it really was..I was getting close to feeling I needed to lose the weight. Keep in mind when I left for school I was only 200 lbs, and this was about 5 months after that...

So anyways, I bought the scale and I stepped on and it told me in big bold numbers 278 and I FREAKED out....78 lbs in five months...that was completely devistating to me....

My bf wasn't home at the time, I called him crying and freaking out and he dropped what he was doing to come home and reassure me and try and make me feel better...

After a couple hours of feeling terrible, he was curious so he went in the bathroom and got on the scale...came out and said "Uhh I think i broke your scale...it made some loud pop when i got on it.."

I was already frustrated with the scale, so I didn't really care...but I went in there to see what was up with it anyways...it didn't seem broken, I stepped on it...and it read 245 lbs. I felt SO much better....

(we later figured out there had been a piece of plastic stuck in it...and his 280 lbs managed to just break the piece of plastic...lol)
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote