View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
SweetTink
Don't Give Up

S/C/G: 235/182.4/?

Height: 5'4

Smile

Paris, I went through a stage like that too when Iíd try to eat healthier food, but it would just make me think of all the unhealthy things that I enjoyed eating more. So Iíd end up going back to eating whatever.

I think back then, in a strange way, allowing myself to eat whatever I wanted was a way for me to take control of my situation. I wasnít able to give myself the kind of life I wanted or the outcome to circumstances that I wanted, but I could give myself whatever I wanted to eat.

There were also times when I just wanted to eat junk food. There wasnít any mental thing going on I just wanted junk food. So I understand your craving unhealthy things. I donít presume to know your situation or if it is anything like my past situation. I just hope that you can find a way to not think about food all the time because there are so many other wonderful things to think of! There are so many wonderful things that you can go and do and find out that you are good at!

You may always have a passion for food, I know I still do, but Iím not thinking about it all the time anymore and I think if you want to not always be thinking about food you can too! Just donít give up! You can do it!

I hope this helps and encourages you.

Kat

1). This week lose 1.5 pounds & eat fewer carbs!
2). Weigh 169.9 on August 29th.
3). August 29th Hike Mt. Timp to the top!

SweetTink is offline   Reply With Quote