Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 10:34 AM   #1  
Michigan Old-Timer

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again.....#238

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.
Old 11-08-2002, 10:57 AM   #2  
a work in progress...

I just brought this over from the last thread...Thin did the ol' switcheroo while I was still typing...

Good Morning!
Hmmm...lots to read this morning...I like that! I'm feeling a lot better about things this morning, thanks in large part to all of you. We really are in this together. I don't know anyone that I can comfortably share this journey with, who understands what this is like...We don't really "know" each other, in the conventional sense, and yet we know each other so well...enough to share deepest, darkest secrets, weight loss trials and tribulations and the most trivial events of our lives. I am SO looking forward to our Christmas card exchange...are we including pictures? I hope so...I had planned on it...if you don't mind the seeing the whole fam damily! (We always get a picture done somewhere...do you think I can drop 50 by the beginning of Dec for our portrait????)

Just so you know I have climbed out of the deepest pit of despair and can actually still laugh at myself...I have to share a funny story...I think it's funny anyway...

Last night we went to see my daughter's show. Dh met us there, he came straight from work. Son and I had dinner at Burger King. (I had the chicken whopper, no mayo--not bad!) Perhaps that is what came back to haunt me later...At the the end of the show, my stomach (I SWEAR IT CAME FROM MY STOMACH!) emitted this l*o*n*g, low growl...
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The girl sitting next to me started to giggle...a few snickers at first and then, uncontrollably! Then I see her whispering to the person sitting next to her and they're BOTH stifling giggles! You KNOW how, the more you try to stifle yourself, the funnier it becomes!! My husband, (unaware of my dilemma) leaned over me to see who was laughing...so I'm trying to whisper to him, "THEY THINK I FARTED!!! Bad enough anyway...but this was taking place in the FRONT ROW!!! They finally calmed down, but every few minutes, I'd hear another chuckle...I am laughing out loud now, just thinking about it, cuz I KNOW I'd be thinking the same thing! I was praying they didn't know my daughter!! I don't think so, since it wasn't at her high school. Hysterical, I had to tell my daughter when she got off stage...just to tip her off...
Her reply? "MOM!! DID YOU???!!?? (Nice...lotta faith in the old lady, huh?)

Anyway...they say laughter is the best medicine...it's definitely MY favorite remedy!

I promised my son I'd take a nap now...he's off today for teacher conferences and wants to go hiking later with the dog and without a crabby, got no sleep Mom...so I'll say goodbye for now...

Last edited by katrinabgood; 11-08-2002 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-08-2002, 03:30 PM   #3  

Benefits of sex!!!!!!!!!!!

You've gotta read this. It's hilarious!

Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is
sexually active or not?

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural
antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

Okay according to these facts, were not getting enough
sex cause if we were we wouldn't be depressed, we wouldn't have to visit the dentist, we would be able to stop taking our medications, we wouldn't have headaches, and we wouldn't be suffering from colds, and we wouldn't be fat because we would be burning calories, So what does this tell us, we need to have more sex, won't our hubbies be pleased.

Thought this was kind of funny
Old 11-08-2002, 06:54 PM   #4  

Yes i will post here and not just visit. Sex also releases natural morphine that is why it helps with the headaches. Well i must run but I will let you all know how my week goes weigh in day is Tues. I have a busy weekend so I may not be around
Old 11-08-2002, 11:59 PM   #5  
Dancing those pounds away

You guys are soooo funny.
I have always know about sex clearing up acne... that is how you can tell when your child has become sexually active.
To be honest... at my age .. some days I would rather be a fat depressed, pimple faced, toothless virgin.
But then other days.....

I was here earlier today and it would nnot let me post. This has happened a couple of times lately. Here is what I wrote earlier.
The garage sale is a LOT OF WORK... but I am handling it pretty well. My oldest daughter came home this weekend to help me. I would be in deep trouble without her help. She is a saint. I am going to give her most of the profit.... I got my garage clean and that is worth a million dollars to me. So far we have made about $150 and I didn't sell any of my big furniture so that is doing pretty good on .50 - $2. items. A few larger items but nothing expensive sold.... yet.

I need to go cook dinner now. usually we always get pizza on garage sale days but I am DETERMINED to stay on program so we are defrosting some shrimp and fixing a nice salad. Mmmmmmm

I am assuming since not many posted today I was not the only one having trouble getting in here. Well.. I got in to read... but it wouldn't let me post. Hmmm... I just remembered.... it used to do that when someone else was submitting a post at the same time. Maybe that is what happened??

Okay... it is 11pm here and I didn't get to bed last night until 3am.
I am not tired believe it or not... but I am going to lay in bed and watch a movie so I get to sleep by hopefully midnight or 1am.
Wish me luck on my furniture.

WAIT !!!!! I had to share... the shrimp dinner was great and I have stayed on program all day... and night.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:26 AM   #6  

Angry Another Late Night Quickie!

Hiya Ladies,

This is gonna be brief because I'm heading off to bed soon as I have a whole day of training at the Sexual Assault Support Centre tomorrow. At the end of month, I'll officially become part of their crisis lines. I'm SO scared to take those first few calls... I'm gonna pour over all my material endlessly this month in preparation.

All is good on the diet front. I worked out HARD every day this week (have to miss tomorrow because my training lasts all the hours my gym is open!) and ate awesomely AND I haven't even peeked at the scale since WI Wednesday. Do you think I can manage to resist my scale's beckoning until NEXT Wednesday?!

2Cute... Hope you got your garage all cleaned out! Did you manage to sell much more after the $150? By the way, how did you prepare your shrimp for lunch? Was it just a shrimp ring or did you put it in your salad? I'm looking for new, interesting, SUPER HEALTHY things to do with shrimp lately.

Dollar... Welcome! You found a wonderful and supportive group of ladies here! Hmmm... I see you're from Ontario too! Anywhere near me in Kitchener?

Mary... I didn't know that you'd already lost 50 pounds! That's awesome! AND... you've managed to maintain that loss! Good for you!

Okay. Gotta take off for tonight! Catch all you chickies later!

Sara
Old 11-09-2002, 06:57 AM   #7  

SaraJoy
Indeed Im near you I live in a little town called Arthur. Well it is now known as North Wellington since they grouped a few of the smaller areas together. I frequently go to the Farmers Market over your way by the outlet Mall. It is 7am here so not much to say yet today My birth brother is coming over today to bring me a new dishwasher, well new to me anyway and he is also bringing me an air walker so I can get in my excercise as the weather starts getting worse . I don't walk much in the winter because of the ice. Have a great day everyone. I have been doing really well staying on programe this week.
Old 11-09-2002, 07:49 AM   #8  
a work in progress...

Hey gang...

Oh, thank God it's Saturday!! No where to go, no where to be, the day is wide open. We are going to see my daughter perform again tonight, my sister and her family are joining us for this performance. Usually I like to go to the opening and closing performances, but the boys have tickets to a Philadelphia Eagles game tomorrow, so we'll miss the closing matinee. (They'll be in your area, should I have 'em pop in for a visit, Michelle?) It's going to be 65 heavenly degrees tomorrow, I plan on spending the entire day outside doing yard work; planting mums, raking, maybe one final mow for the season. I don't have to work til Tuesday night. :clap:

I got my TOM last night...geez, if PMS doesn't do me in...menopause surely will. These raging hormones can really do a number on my state of mind. I have not been taking my pseudo-estrogen vitamins lately, maybe that's why I had such a lousy time of it premenstrually...

Whatever, enough about my moods and cycles...today is a new day...full of hope and promise. The good news (for me, anyway) is that I just got on the scale, it said 259...I'm always two lbs higher at TOM, so I only *sob* gained 3# during my bad week. No point in dwelling on it...just get back on track. I'm going to the gym this morning, to take a Cycling class. Now THERE'S a calorie burner! I need a good, hard exercise session to re-adjust my mindset. Sweat out the cobwebs and the STINKIN' THINKIN'!!

Baylee... how's the pecker huntin' going?? Could you bag one for Lucky too? Rich and hunky, I believe are her requirements! I can see the headlines...
Minnesota Gals Bag a Couple of Studs
Happy Hunting!!

2cute... Is the garage sale an all weekend thing? Boy, I could use one myself... just to get the garage cleaned out! I keep threatening to have a "free" one...just come on down and help yourself! Good for you on the shrimp dinner...

Duckie... Thanks for the "Sex Facts." DH wouldn't mind reaping the rewards of THAT beauty treatment!

Sara... Good luck with your training day. I know you will do well!

Tina... Even if you THINK you have nothing to say, we always love hearing from you and don't find you or your life boring at all...I'm glad to hear that you're still doing well. Do you still write in your funky journal everyday? I need to start one.

Michelle... How's it going? Are you coming up for air occasionally? Just think...one week down already!

Thin... Good job, planning ahead for your movie weekend! I should have done that last week when we saw the Santa Claus 2 (cute, but not as good as the first one) I virtuously ordered my bag of popcorn with NO BUTTER...at the very last second, I told the kid, "Well, just put a splash of butter on that , would you?"

Mary Please don't ever feel left out!! Get in here when you can, even if it's just one of your famous "one liners." It's always good to hear from you. I'm pondering the whole "holiday baking" thing too...I want to make some cookie doughs ahead of time, freeze them, and have one big baking day where I can bag everything up to give out. Even if I have a taste here and there, it will only be ONE DAY. (That's my theory, anyway!)

Steph... Hang in there...boy there's a LOT of us caught in the funk hanging over this thread. It will pass. Are you interested in getting together with Michelle and I someday soon? We have to pick a date...

tontoy...
Quote:
Originally posted by tontoy
With prayer, love and support from others you can get through this, it requires a lot of soul searching because it is not about the food, it is way deeper than that. Once you get in touch with those deep issues of why you eat you will see that was the hardest part to accomplish and the weight loss becomes easy.

I know that sounds crazy but it is true.
Doesn't sound crazy at all to me. Sounds like good advice. Thanks. BTW...How was Weight Watchers???

J-ann... How are you doing? Staying warm up there? Come back and see us soon.

Dollar... Welcome! Make yourself at home with our wonderful group. I know you just posted while I was typing, but I'm afraid to peek and lose my post...I'll catch ya next time!
I sure hope I didn't miss anyone! Oh yeah! Hi babette! in case you're lurking!

I've been here over an hour...as usual...the sun wasn't even up when I started this!! Have a great day all and a wonderful weekend! As always, thanks for being here!

Last edited by katrinabgood; 11-09-2002 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-09-2002, 10:18 AM   #9  
a work in progress...

I did get over to the spinning class...according to WW exercise tracker, I earned 10 activity points! Then I did some upper body weight work...I saw the funniest thing when I was in that part of the gym...a woman at one of the "ab crunch" machines, lackadaisically doing the exercises while talking on a cell phone! Now I've seen it all. What on earth did we do without them a few short years ago?

Gotta run...boys are going to karate shortly...I'm going to food shop while they're there...produce aisle, here I come!

later...
Old 11-09-2002, 10:25 AM   #10  
Progress..not perfection

Wink Ok, first things first:

2cute: You absolutely kill me. How very precious you are to all of us. What would we do without you? Exactly how big is that rocking chair of yours and how many of us can fit up there with you? I know sometimes you don't feel worthy and how can you offer advice to us when your life is upside down...........DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT! Don't you know how many of us needed that kick in the butt yesterday? I can't speak for anyone else but me......and even though right now, I'm OP and have no plans to falter.....let's be realistic and know that I am human like everyone else and it happens. But the next time I feel myself wavering, I will pick up my printed copy of all of your orders yesterday and I will smile, cry and pick myself back up and go on......happy in the knowledge that I am loved and cared for by you. Thank you. I you too.

Baylee: You are welcome to post your "bummers" here. We all post them from time to time, don't we? You have listened to my belly-aching and if that is what you need, we are here to comfort you in times of trouble and celebrate with you in the midst of victory. That's what friends are for! And.......I understand the thinking, "Why am I paying money to go to a meeting every week when I KNOW how to lose weight?" Do you even know how many times I have thought the same thing? But there is just something about WW for me. I need the support of the people and leader. I need the helpful ideas that spur me on to get through another week. AND....I need to be accountable to someone else other than myself. Because I am way to easy on me. Keep going back like Thin said..........it does make a difference. By the way......how's the pecker hunt going?

Lucky:
Quote:
"I get tired of doing good for a week or so and then back to square one."
How many times have we all done that? It is totally normal sweetie. But just like 2cute said, we have to pick ourselves up and overcome. If we don't, what is the alternative? Getting bigger and bigger and bigger until we finally die? That is NOT an alternative for us Lucky. We have to get this weight off of us before it is too late. How sad would it be for our loved ones to be standing over our gravesites thinking, "If only......". I don't want my children to be standing over me one day thinking that. I WILL NOT LET MY WEIGHT CONTROL MY LIFE! I AM STRONGER THAN THAT! And so are you. Although you may not know it yet. Get out of 2cute's lap........you have slept long enough. Take my hand and we will walk together. You are loved by me also Lucky and we will journey down this road hand in hand. Come on..........

Thin: You gave Baylee some really good advice and I hope she sticks with WW. WW doesn't require you to be perfect......of course you know that. I was doing fine on my own, but I just needed that extra support and knowledge that I would be weighing in, in front of someone other than myself. Also, I just have to tell you: before you add those Leslie Sansone videos to your collection, TRY THEM. OMG! :yike: I don't know what I would do without my WATP videos! They are my lifeline. I have had so many other exercise videos and I have never stuck with any of them......but her videos are the best. They are low impact and fun and never seem boring to me. Before you put them up with the rest, toss em in the vcr and give them a chance. I think you'll be surprised. By the way......I have actually lost 51.4 lbs since 2/15/02. That's when I originally started WW again and then I lost my way and gained some back. My total loss before I gained back was 58.5 and then over a period of 5 mos, I gained back 22.6, but I have now lost 15.5 of the 22.6 I gained back, so to make a long story short, I have lost a total of 51.4 right now.

Kat: Do you even know how much I can relate to you? Our lives have run along the same lines almost exactly. The only difference as far as I can see, is that I did not have two alcoholic parents.......it was just my dad. But even though my Mom didn't drink, he drove her so crazy with his drinking and abusiveness, that she was a total psycho to live with. My Mom was the poster child for prozac. NO kidding. I think because she was so miserable and she couldn't take her agression on him.........so I guess you know who caught that. My whole life I have never felt good enough.....smart enough.....pretty enough.....small enough. There should be a law that parents cannot mess their children up as badly as they do. I have spent my entire life trying to NOT make the mistakes my parents made and continue to make. I am 32 years old (will be 33 next Tuesday) and I am proud to say I have NEVER consumed an alcoholic beverage. OF ANY TYPE Now, I'm not saying that people are wrong that do take an occasional drink. I find nothing wrong with that. It is just a personal choice that dh and I have made. I thank God everyday for my dh. He's not perfect. God knows that. How many men are?! But, he doesn't drink and he loves me just the way I am. How much more could you ask for. Me and you have come a long way baby. WE are testiments that living with an alcoholic parent/parents can be done and you can survive and flourish. We may be overweight, but I'm quite sure my boys would much rather have a fat Mom than to have an alcoholic one. I love you sweetie & thanks for sharing your life.

tontoy: I just have to share this with you and I know it's crazy. I love typing in your name whenever I respond to you, because nine out of ten times, I type in the name "tony". And you know I love that name! Sorry, got a little off track there. Thank you so much for all the helpful advice. You are absolutely so right about the "light bulb" moment. You would think though.....that I would have had that "moment" a long time ago. Like the time that I forced myself to sit in a baseball bleacher seat that was 3 times too small and had bruises on the sides of me legs for weeks. Or the time I was sitting at the doctors with an office full of people and a little girl walked up to me and asked me if I could fit inside my house. Or all the times I have missed out on fun things my family was doing because I was too embarassed, too tired, too sad or just plain ol' TOO FAT to join in. Good for you for joining WW. The support system there is awesome and together, we can do this!

steph: Congrats on the 25 lbs. gone. That is awesome sweetie. I know what it's like to be in a funk, but doesn't it feel so much better when you are in control? Sometimes I think if I drink another bottle of water, I will float away. But I know it's good for me and I force it down. You come here and air your thoughts anytime girl....that is what we are here for. Believe it or not, I am almost ......notice I said "almost" addicted to exercise now. I have made it a point to do my WATP or some other type of exercise every other day since 10/7/02 and now it has become a routine for me and I love it. Get back on track girl. We are here for you.

Sarajoy: Thanks so much for all your inspiration. You have become a such a source of inspiration for me and I hope you know that. Thank you for trying to lift us out of our funk. I think we all get inspirational at times.....especially when we are OP and on a good eating roll. But unfortunately, like I've said before, we are all human and we have our downtimes. You are truly a friend to all of us and I love your "saying". I will NOT look back a year from now and wish I started today. I started for the final time 10/7/02 and I will NOT look back.

Duckie: You absolutely amaze me. I did some research on the internet regarding trichotillomania and I am so proud of you. 39 days now (I think) is AWESOME! And you don't have to be ashamed or embarassed to talk to us about things. We are your family and that's what we are here for. Not only to encourage you when you are having a hard day, but to celebrate with you when you are having a good one! Isn't wrapping a towel all the way around you a good feeling? Oh what the skinny people miss. If I made that statement to my sil, (who weighs all of about 120 lbs. soaking wet) she would just laugh at me......but we understand. Isn't it amazing the little things like wrapping a towel all the way around you or being able to zip up your jacket that some take for granted that mean so much to us? You keep on keeping on sweetie. I am here for you and we will race to that healthy line together.

J-ann: I hope that you won't be lurking for long and if you are lurking now.......come back. I won't beg because I don't know the place that you are in right now, but we have all been there and unfortunately, will all probably be there again. (although I hope not) We are infectious you know......you can't leave us for long. Just remember, we love you and anxiously await your return.

Michelle: I miss you sweetie. I know your extremely busy, but make time for us and YOURSELF, ok? Come back soon. I miss your stories and all your helpful advice. Hope the new job and studying are going ok and tell Andrew and John hello for us!

Mary:It is good to see you. I know you haven't been around a lot lately, but I think we all go through that sometimes. I know you have been stuck at 195 for several months, but you know what, that does mean your learning something, doesn't it? I mean, you could have gained all the weight you've lost back, but you didn't and you have to give yourself credit for that, don't you. I think that says alot. Once again, I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I know the holidays won't seem the same this year without her. Come talk to us when you feel sad or lonely, we will be here for you. Be careful with that holiday baking....it can be a killer! I've already started planning on how to modify. Love you sweetie.

Hmmmmmm, Kat .....what was I thinking that I didn't have anything to say?! I think I just wrote a book to each one of you guys. I can already feel the effects of carpal tunnel syndrome. I guess sometimes I just get to a place where it seems like nothing interesting is going on in my life and I feel stupid posting the mundane. I will try to find something funny or interesting each day that happens so I can come here and tell you guys all the juicy details. Occasionally, I may actually have a zinger to make you guys laugh (like Baylee's pecker comment) or may even offer a few pearls of wisdom. Who knows? Stranger things have happened. I love you all.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:35 PM   #11  
a work in progress...

...or maybe you can just let us know what's on the
BIG & TASTY menu this week!

Last edited by katrinabgood; 11-09-2002 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:32 PM   #12  

Minnesota Gals Bag a Couple of Studs :
Come on, Baylee, lets get our names in the paper. Actually there are men everywhere around me dressed in ORANGE . Those of you NOT from Minnesota - DEER HUNTERS.... It's scary.....I even saw two laying in the ditch.... I hear shooting constantly but need to get some work done outside but can't decide is I should risk it.

Baylee, just put an ad in the paper asking for two men "good at sex" IMAGINE the responses we will get!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT..... some hunter is stuck with his truck in my ditch....why is it I want a man????

Back later.
Old 11-09-2002, 08:49 PM   #13  
I'm on my way!

You guys are toooo funny today!!

I was sampling the BIG 'N TASTY menu last night!!

And yes, Lucky....a man is stuck in your "ditch" and YOU ARE COMPLAINING? LMAO

Baylee it helps to laugh along the way!! Keeps your spirits up!!

Kat maybe you should tell us whats on YOUR BIG 'N TASTY menu!!

Thanks for egging me out Tina! I have been lurking but with work and Andrew and school work and having John's dad here for the weekend I haven't had much time to post. Seems like I am always cooking and doing dishes today! We just did delmonico steaks on the grill and I made mashed potatoes and broccoli. I just finished up the dishes and John went out to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee. He won't drink coffee from our coffee maker that we store upstairs...its gotta be DD!

Andrew is playing with his grandfather's dog Daisy right now...he keeps antagonizing her so she will snap at him and yelp! He laughs his little head off...he thinks its the neatest thing! I bet he won't once she BITES him! I keep telling him she is gonna bite you and its gonna hurt and you are gonna CRY like a baby! He don't care..he goes right back to her! She is a lasha apso. She sits up on the back of the recliner out of harms way but Andrew keeps sticking his hand up trying to tap her nose! Little **** he is!

Hi to Sara, 2Cute, Duckie, Dollar, Thin and Baylee and everyone else not here today!!

I am so tired I am practically falling asleep at my computer....never done that before! I'll try and check in tomorrow when the guys are watching the football game!

TTFN Michelle
Old 11-09-2002, 09:03 PM   #14  

Hey folks a quick post. Had a really nice day today two of my birth brotheers came to visit for the afternoon. I just love it when they come over. I got my air walker today from one of them, Im borrowing it for awhile. We had a real nice visit, the older one got here first and we had a talk about our birth mother. I think I shocked him because I told him I had talked with her again and asked for my father's name. I think he figures I would have told him before I did it or that I wouldn't have the guts to do it myself. It was just such a great day, wish I could see them everyday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend all. Sorry to get so gushy.
Old 11-10-2002, 03:36 AM   #15  
Dancing those pounds away

Talking howdy !!!!

Good evening/morning to everyone. I have been sooooo busy with the garage sale and enjoying my daughter home I have not had a chance to sneak in today. I made another $100 today and still have not sold any big furniture. Grrrrr I am trying one more day. I have to clean the garage anyway tomorrow afternoon so might as well leave stuff in the driveway while I clean and hopefully someone will drive up and say "Hey... I want all of your furniture" LOL ... A girl can dream can't she?? LOL I have already called a charitable group to come pick up anything I left. So Wednesday afternoon I will be the proud owner of a spotlessly clean garage. (then I can start piling it up again) LOL

I did not get to read everyones posts yet... but Baylee I did read about me in yours. You asked how BIG my chair was.... .... well it is as big as is needed. I heard a rumor about multitudes being fed from a single fish and loaf of bread.... well .... I still believe in miracles. My lap can hold all of you. Now the chair.... ...that hopefully will hold up to all of us. Sometimes you just have to believe on blind faith. One more reason to add to your "Why I want to lose this weight".

It is almost 3am here so I am getting off to bed Okay... I wish I could respond to everyone... but I need to get to bed and "force" myself to go to sleep. (I could stay up allllll night). Good night.

WAIT... I forgot to share.... One more day on program !!!!
Closed Thread