First name (if you want to tell): Roxi
Meaning of user name: It's the name of one of my favourite albums.. Oh and I most definitely am a Soul Survivor.
Geographical location: London
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student and Part Time journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Music (HipHop, NeoSoul, R&B, Chillout etc) , Cinema, Reading, Seeing Friends & Shopping!!
Eye/Hair Color: Brown eyes and brown hair =)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: July 26, 2009
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 264/264/154
Problem: Binge eating, Compulsive eating, Eating when I'm full, Eating when I'm bored.... MOST of all: eating really bad food with no sense of moderation.
Plan/Way of Eating: Slimming World
Favorite exercise: Swimming or using the cross trainer
Favorite movie: La Haine, Edward Scissorhands,
Favorite books/plays: Anything political, controversial or full of insight
Music: Pete Rock, Big L, NaS, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Musiq, Raphael Saadiq, A Tribe Called Quest, Common, Pharcyde
Favorite Quote(s): "If I could meet God I'd ask why it is that seem to lose everything, except weight"
Places you’ve been: Paris, Florence, Marbella, Istanbul,Melbourne, Rio De Janeiro, Majorca, Amsterdam, Sardinia
Places you want to visit: America!!! Mostly Florida, NY and Cali.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Um... Sugar
02. What is your least favorite word? "Kewl" - the spelling irritates me
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Beautiful music or art
04. What turns you off? Too much shouting ,aggression and day to day stresses
05. What is your favorite curse word? Twat
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Psychologist
09. What profession would you not like to do? Cleaning the streets
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I just know what I don't want him to say "Oops wrong person, bye!!"