Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #1  
I will make time!!!

Default Need To Say My Plan

Hi, Everyone. Well, school starts soon, I don't mind if I'm not at my goal weight by then, becuase for me this is a life change. I've decided to post this becuase I know if I get it out there it will help me so much more. To be truthfull I was losing some wieght, but I've been being bad latley-but that's ok I'm not beating myself up. And to be honest the idea of school is stressing me out, I'm not prepared yet, still need change. It's in four weeks. ...oh man. You see, I have soooo much in my life I'm going to do, I say going becuase I know who I am, and I will do all these things. The top of my list is losing wieght, but only to be healthy. The following things are what I want to do and be: I want to become an actress. It's my destiny. I want to travel all over the world. I want to help my country. I want to be a famious panter, also a famious writer. I have passion. I also want to play the piano, drums, and guitar. I want to be some sort of scientist. And I want to create things and ideas no one has ever thought of before. I want to bring so much love and be trully signifient in my life time.

Anyway...what I'm saying is, my body is my temple, and I would love to feel GOOD in it. I want to become healthy, and I want to feel beautiful, to hold my head high. I diserve to feel good, and not worry about how I look for once and I can't take that anymore, I'm not getting any younger.

My life is coming fast, and before I know it...it will come. I need to take the time to love and care for myself. And I can't always do it alone, I have God...but I need others too. *smile*

So to get to my point, I'm going to say my plan. So that it's out there and I can't be a wimp about it.

1. Get up like Rocky in the morning, and jog while the sun comes up.
2. Meditate and have my peace.
3.do 20 speacel push-ups in the morning and at night. And increase these by 10 every week.
4.Do the glazel for an hour and 30 minutes a day (at different times a day if possiable)
5.Go for a walk when the sun is starting to go down ( I live in Nevada, so I'd bake outside if I did when the sun was up...sooooo hot out!)
6. simply eat healthy!
7.go to bed by 10 pm
8. do 10 push-ups a day.
9. Go swimming at least two times a week)
10. make sure I break a sweet
11. drink alot of water

So there it is, my plan.

few...

also, my other non-weight goals are to get a job and get my permitt before school.

Now I can't back out. I'll do this now. Let's see if there's a change in me by the end of the week. Support would be appreitated.

thanks for reading,

-Snow

Last edited by SnowWolf; 07-26-2009 at 01:56 AM.
SnowWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:28 AM   #2  

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like you have a great plan in mind. Go for it!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

just make sure you don't overwhelm yourself too much. I know how school approaching can be daunting..but the extra change in your life will motivate you to become more physically changed.

I'm starting nursing school and am very anxious/stressed, however, the IDEA of that huge change is REALLY motivating to change my own physical person.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Great job SNOWY...

It helps me to log my weight in every day (I know some are against weighing each day and that is good for them)

It helps me to note differences in my eating habits...just little ones...too many chips...hot dogs...etc...I begin to see patterns..

patterns of which I am aware of but written down...makes it more real to me...

Keeping a "goal" list is wonderful...

as long as you remember to keep your goals "flexible" if God has other plans for you!

hugs ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #5  
I will make time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineCA View Post
Thanks for sharing!

Looks like you have a great plan in mind. Go for it!
Thanks Sunshine. I'll go for it...I have many things that need to get rolling. I really appriete the support. Thanks so much!

Last edited by SnowWolf; 07-26-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #6  
I will make time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
just make sure you don't overwhelm yourself too much. I know how school approaching can be daunting..but the extra change in your life will motivate you to become more physically changed.

I'm starting nursing school and am very anxious/stressed, however, the IDEA of that huge change is REALLY motivating to change my own physical person.

Don't worry, I'll not overwhelm myself, I'll try not too. I'll go with the flow.

Me too, the changes, I mean big changes...like the scariness of becoming an adult, I'm so scared of not living up to my FUUUULLL potential, but facing school again...I hope I'll go back with new eyes. And that perhaps it will help me make those changes into adulthood...into taking care of my life and doing my dreams. Feww...But I'm going to be going threw the same type of situation. Good luck to you. And thank you.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #7  
I will make time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Great job SNOWY...

It helps me to log my weight in every day (I know some are against weighing each day and that is good for them)

It helps me to note differences in my eating habits...just little ones...too many chips...hot dogs...etc...I begin to see patterns..

patterns of which I am aware of but written down...makes it more real to me...

Keeping a "goal" list is wonderful...

as long as you remember to keep your goals "flexible" if God has other plans for you!

hugs ~ Gary

sigh, I'll make it flexiable. I just...really...really want to finially become the person I'm ment to be, and this is just the first step. Thanks Gary, and I was wieghing myself everyday. But I made a new plan about this. I'll wiegh myself August 8th...and see if I can supprise myself. I'm hoping to be in the 140's by then. *smile* and thanks to all of you for showing some support.

I'll show you all and myself how much will I really have! Becuase I'm doing this thing! And I'm strong enough to live the life I want and diserve.

Last edited by SnowWolf; 07-26-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #8  
I will make time!!!

Oh and I'm starting my plan tomarrow.

I CAN do this.

Last edited by SnowWolf; 07-26-2009 at 09:45 PM.