Meaning of user name: the name Daniela was taken lol

Geographical location: Sydney, Australia

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None. Yet.

Pets: -

Hobbies/Interests: I have a passion for travel

Height: 5'9"

Eye/Hair Color: Dark Brown to both

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: The earliest I remember thinking I had a weight problem was when I was 11. Looking back at pics its debatable whether I did . . .

Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: Heaviest was 268. Am currently on my encore trip back to 160 where I felt happy for the first time in my adult life. Not bcos of the weight itself . . . but bcos it was the first time I felt "normal" and like I blended in and belonged all at once. That I wasnt standing out bcos I was the largest person in the room.

Problem: Acute anxiety disorder & using food to cope + PCOS

Plan/Way of Eating: low carb - focus on lean proteins, a tonne of veggies not too much cheese/fat and I dont fight fruit when I want it

Favorite movies: I like romcoms they just make me smile

Favorite books: from Jane Austen and Worsworth to Sophie Kinsella

Music: Bon Jovi + lots of the current top 40 stuff

Favorite Quote(s): Just do it.

Favorite People (dead and living): I am blessed with some amazing friends and family

People I canít stand: it varies depending on my mood . . .

Places youíve been: Lots of places in the USA (NY, CA, LA, TN, NJ, MA, MD, HI etc), Italy, France, England, Ireland, Tahiti, Canada . . . I love travel

Places you want to visit: Texas and Wisconsin - places where I have some amazing friends who I would like to spend more time with

Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Hope
02. What is your least favorite word? End
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Possibility . . .
04. What turns you off? Stoopidity
05. What is your favorite curse word? It starts with an F . . .
06. What sound or noise do you love? babies giggling
07. What sound or noise do you hate? the sound of the dentists implements
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would really like to be involved in some sort of health/nutrition/counselling role around all of the "weight stuff"
09. What profession would you not like to do? A nurse. I dont know how nurses do what they do for so little pay. They are a God-send to anyone who has ever been hospitalised.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I trust you enjoyed the ride my dear? I told you when you let go is when you would have the most fun . . .
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Not today
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote