View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #192
SweetCurves32
Little One

S/C/G: 218/189/140

Height: 5'4'

First name (if you want to tell): Kelly
Meaning of user name: People use the word sweet a lot to describe me, and I have curves, and was 32 when first joined here
Geographical location: Knoxville, TN
Marital Status: Single, never married
Children/Ages: None yet.
Pets: Cats (Black Kitty)
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, movies, music, making jewelry, scrapbooking, watching TV on DVD
Height: 5'4”
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Don’t remember
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 218/179/140
Problem: Binge eating, depression
Plan/Way of Eating: Alli plan (watching fat grams and keeping within calories)
Favorite exercise Walking, aerobics, weights
Favorite movies: Lord of the Rings, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Notebook, 50 First Dates, The Joy Luck Club, The 10th Kingdom
Favorite books: The Bible, Harry Potter (all) Such a Pretty Fat, The Left Behind series, Little Women, The Neverending Story, PS I Love You, Where the Heart Is
Music: Pink, Josh Groban, Paramore, Taylor Swift, Melissa Etheridge, Kelly Clarkson, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Gwen Stefani, Third Day, Todd Agnew, Sarah Brightman, Fergie, Evanescence,
Favorite Quote(s): Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning Psalms 30:5, I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11) and, Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” —Dr. Seuss,
Favorite People (dead and living): Jesus, my best friend and love of my life Richard, and my two beautiful nieces
People I can’t stand:
Places you’ve been: IL, MO, HI
Places you want to visit: Ireland, Egypt, New Zealand, TX
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Love
02. What is your least favorite word? Alone
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Honesty, a great laugh, an nice hands
04. What turns you off? Rudeness
05. What is your favorite curse word? Damn
06. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of rain, crickets, trains
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Yelling
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writer
09. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home my child. I’ve missed you.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nopie

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though it may be necessary, from time to time, to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

Last edited by SweetCurves32 : 07-25-2009 at 11:13 PM.
SweetCurves32 is offline   Reply With Quote