Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 09:43 AM   #1  

Default Bleh

Ok I'm sitting here at work and it feels kinda like...........WORK I was off yesterday and had a wonderful day - Gorgeous weather, a nice long walk with my dog, pretty good eating. Today I feel like roadkill, but I don't even look THAT good Anywho I need to get my fat (__l__) up off this chair and move around maybe I'll feel better. Anyone else feel like this today????
Old 11-07-2002, 09:59 AM   #2  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

YES!!!!!
Old 11-07-2002, 10:00 AM   #3  

I was feelin that yesterday...today may be better not sure. In a funk. No wonder why I earned NO POINTS yesterday.

Smile chickie..it's almost Friday!

Old 11-07-2002, 11:28 AM   #4  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I felt like that yesterday too and I figured out it was because I didn't get enough sleep. On yesterday's morning walk, I was so tired, I was STROLLING. Ha! But this morning I got up and felt so much better that I actually ran. Who knew sleep could be so important!
Old 11-07-2002, 04:27 PM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Fuuny you should say that. I have realized that my better weight control days are days where I got more sleep. On days that I am wiped out, I'm too tiired to care.
Old 11-07-2002, 04:55 PM   #6  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello!

Sandy, I can really identify with what you said. There are some days, where ~ just like you said, I am too tired to care. Just making it through the day seems to be all I can handle, without having to stress about eating right, drinking enough water or getting that walk in. Even though I would probably feel better if I did those things, I am just too tired to care.

Helps to know I am not alone you all.

Thanks ~ glynne
Old 11-08-2002, 08:32 AM   #7  

I think we don't give enough attention to getting the right amount of sleep ... and keeping on a fairly regular schedule. I read somewhere that not getting enough sleep can hinder your progress (whether that's true or not, I don't know, but I do know I don't function nearly as well when I'm sleep deprived).

Pen
265/218.5/150ish
Closed Thread