Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #1  
Life's Short, Paint Naked

S/C/G: 226/tkr/150

Height: 5'4

Default Back on the wagon

Good Lord I fell pretty hard. Just let myself slip little by little and now I'm back up near that number I never wanted to see. Deep breath, start over.

So I guess I should re-introduce myself, then. I'm Candice. I decided to head back to the weight loss wagon when I found myself telling more and more self-deprecating fat jokes to try and make people feel more comfortable, because I think of myself as the 200 pound elephant in any room. It usually just makes people uncomfortable, and then they come back with a "oh, you're not fat, not very..." kind of thing. As if I were fishing for compliments and reassurance, LOL. So all that noise needs to stop. Joined a gym for the first time in my life. My goal right now is not a weight goal, it's just to commit to the gym 5 times a week. This is going to be more difficult in the summer since the darling spawn are home from school, but I'll keep it up somehow. I have a very supportive husband who does his best to smile and make yummy noises through all the recipe experiments. God love him.

I'm a part-time doula, part-time actor, getting all the "funny fat girl" roles. Full time mom and wife.

I'm rambling now, I really just wanted to say hello before I dove in. Hello!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

hey candice! welcome back...same same but different story here *grin*
lessee how teeny weeny we get!

janet
Old 07-23-2009, 07:28 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome!
Closed Thread