Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 09:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default Just popping in to say hi....

Thought I should pop in and say hi and let you know how things are here.

Katy(my 5˝yr old daughter) is doing great in school. She is really loving it. She also just lost one of her baby teeth(one of the front lower ones), and she was so excited that the tooth fairy left her a toonie(for those of you who are not Canadian and don't know what a toonie is, it's a $2 coin). Her other front bottom one is loose now too(man she's going to be rich.. )

Christian(my 2˝ yr old son) is also doing wonderful. He is finally walking all on his own. He's a little bit wobbly but he's doing great(it's been long awaited). Christian is also starting to say a couple more words...he says "toot" which is for a car or truck noise, and he says "bum", but only after we say it.

My husband is doing great at his work. He loves his new position he got.

I myself am doing not too bad. I went to the doctor 1˝wks ago and she prescribed Paxil for me to help with my anxiety and my not sleeping so well. Now so far I don't notice a difference but it does say it can take up to 4wks to notice anything. ON the weight loss front though I've been doing not so well. I finally stepped on the scale this morning and I weigh the same as when I started back in June, however that is only my fault as I haven't been working on losing the weight either(shame on me).

Anyhow hope you are all doing well.
Old 11-06-2002, 10:21 AM   #2  

Hi there!

Congrats to your kids on their latest milestones! You must be so proud! Your daughter gets two dollars!!! Man, I got 25 cents when I was a kid!

I have some family members that are on depression/anxiety medications, & it really does take 4-6 weeks for you to notice a difference. So, keep taking it every day & I promise you will feel better.
Old 11-06-2002, 10:41 AM   #3  

Howdy stranger. Sounds like you're doing well as the family is too. Hope the Paxil will help things out..Don't stay away for too long.

Old 11-06-2002, 11:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Kayla.....You know what....I too only got 25˘ for each tooth I lost. AS for the Paxil...I really hope it does work as I would so love to have a good nights sleep and also feel more like a normal person again.

Jennifer....Thanx, like I said to Kayla, I do hope the Paxil works too. And I will try not to be a stranger.
Old 11-06-2002, 03:41 PM   #5  

Hey there welcome back. Glad to hear the family is doing well. I am on an anxiety medicine and it took three weeks for it to start making me feel better so hang in there, as for weight when you are ready you will do it, don't sweat it if life is going well.
Old 11-06-2002, 06:28 PM   #6  
hot mom wanna be!

Glad all is well with the kids and hubby! Also it's good to know you are trying some medication. I hope it works for you. Maybe once you tackle that you will be ready to tackle weight loss next. It really takes the right mind set to want to do it.
keep in touch!

laura
Old 11-07-2002, 04:32 PM   #7  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hi there!! glad to see you popped in and everything is going well. I think everyone is right about the weight. In time.

GREAT news about Christian. Yipppeeee!!
Old 11-07-2002, 08:21 PM   #8  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back! I'm glad the kids are doing well. Come back soon!
Closed Thread