Old 07-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Smile 30 Something's Daily Chat: Thurs 07/16

Mornin' ladies!

DH and I went to see KISS in concert last night...they were awesome! They had such a high energy concert and the lighting and effects were amazing!

I am SO beyond tired right now...it's not funny!

I need some major caffeine this morning!!

We're going to see Busta Rhymes, LIVE and Styx tonight...I can't wait but I know I'll be suffering tomorrow! SO worth it!

I've got the dreaded doctor's appt this afternoon...wish me a please ladies!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I just read a book where the narrator did the special effects for KISS in the 70's. It was pretty interesting. I hope you had fun!!

I did not get up to run this morning. The alarm went off and I snoozed it too many times. Bummer. I will have to go to the gym this evening.

My youngest has taken to the new go to bed and wake up early program rather well, but the oldest has been a nightmare. She is such a night owl. If I had a nickel for every time I said, "Get back in your bed!" I would be a very rich woman.

I need to go to the grocery store again. The problem with eating so many veggies is you have to go to the store all of the time.

I really wish I would have gone on a run this morning. I felt so good yesterday because of it and I feel so blah today.

Good luck at your appt today, Wifey!!
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Red face Thursday

Hi Gals!

We have been SO busy with school I don't know whether I'm coming or going. My in laws want to pick up our oldest son for a fishing trip tomorrow, so we are pushing to get the unit tests taken and get things buttoned up. Good news is, I get a break too!

Things with diet and exercise are just chugging along. I've heard it said that it takes 30days to develop a routine. I've been at this again **seriously** for about 6 weeks now. The new has worn off and it's just life now.

I told DH that part of me wants to get to goal so that I can move on and go back to "normal" eating. Isn't that the point of making these changes and getting back to an appropriate weight? My eating habits were never normal!

Well, options are getting low in the freezer for meals. Next week is the big grocery pick up for the month. I'm down to some of the pre-packaged convenience stuff that comes with the boxes. I try to veggie them up, but that stuff is still just a fat/sodium/calorie bomb.

Wifey - good luck at the doctor. Lord knows I wouldn't want to have to actually GO somewhere and face-to-face with someone about my weight. (((shudder)))

Rileyozzy - hope you get back to a morning routine soon. I know with the new baby, and being up and down at different hours, it's hard to get the workout in. Glad at lest one of the two kids are cooperating for ya with the new bed time.

Last edited by mortonpixie; 07-16-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: I can't spell today - o boy...
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #4  

Good morning everyone!

Wifey: Looks like you're a true concert goer! KISS is awesome! Have fun tonight! Wishing you the best with your doctor appointment!

rileyozzy: I completely understand what you mean regarding the vegetables. I just restocked yesterday. The best part is that the kids are gobbling them up as well.

mortonpixie: I can relate to getting a break. My youngest has been with my cousin since Saturday. Enjoy.

I'm heading to Anna's Linens to pick-up the hardest to find black blinds to replace the one I broke yesterday. I pulled a little too hard and it all came crashing down!! I guess I don't know my own strength. I hunted for them at almost every store yesterday and they only had burgundy. I finally found a location that had my size after calling a million of them/ It's a little drive to get them but I have no choice. Once I get those up, I'm back to the usual housework, cooking dinner, etc.

May you all have a Terrific Thursday!

SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #5  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Just a quick check in!

-- Broccoli salad was a HUGE hit!

-- Had one piece of pizza that I didn't plan on, but other than that I was right on track yesterday!

-- Was expecting a water/bloat gain this morning and then a loss tomorrow, but instead I dropped a pound overnight. I'll never understand my body! Now as long as I keep that pound off when I weigh in tomorrow.

The plan today is just to stick to my meal plan, drink my water, and try to stop eating before 8 pm in preparation for WI tomorrow morning.

See you ladies later!

Last edited by Rebound; 07-16-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
Just a quick check in!

-- Broccoli salad was a HUGE hit!
So glad to hear it!

Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #7  

Broccoli Salad sounds yum-o!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Just popping in quick, first day on the job went well...it was orientation. Everyone was really nice and they seem like a fun bunch, I"m looking forward to getting to know them.

Have a great evening.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #9  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Yay, Lauren - been thinking about you!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote