Old 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #1  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Thumbs down Do you ever have one of those days... (OT)

where the day looming ahead just seems SO FREAKING LONG. My gall bladder is sore, my littlest boy is sick with a virus, I have two daycare babies here EARLY and leaving LATE (due to their parents weird work schedule) and my two big girls are STILL at Grandma's (5 days now) so I have no one human (okay no one over the age of 3... same thing to me today) to talk to.

I feel like putting in my MP3 player and walking for miles and miles. If I had a triple stroller I would. But alas I only have room for two and I have three today.

At least I have nice ripe plump blueberries to look forward to for lunch.

blah.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:01 PM   #2  
Don't Stop Me Now!

S/C/G: 205/177/145

Height: 5-10

Keep your chin up! That does sound like quite a day...but it's great that your stress-buster that you're craving is a long walk and not a pile of junk food! I don't know your story, but that sure impresses me. Good luck with your day...I hope it flies right past.
sharongracepjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I know what you mean....being woken up before 6am with a whining 5 year old and 3 year old can sort of do that to me :P Plus all three of mine fighting before 8am, ugh! It's just one of those day I guess and I wanted to take them to the aquarium too but that's out the window.

I didn't get my early morning run in on the treadmill so it's a funky loooooooooooooong day and I can not wait till my DH gets home so I can go to the local track to relieve some of the stress.

TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #4  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Well you can take comfort in the fact that tomorrow will be a better day.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #5  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

What about the park? Have you one nearby?

I don't know what to say except I feel your pain.
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #6  

I can relate to the long days especially when it does not start off right. I worked in childcare for 4 yrs. Now I work in a nursing home so it's still the same thing to me. Plus I have a 3 & 4 yr old by myself all week (DH only home on weekends, if that). Right now, this week seems like a looooooong week and I'm ready for it to be over. Sometimes I would give just about anything to go take a long walk somewhere (by myself).

Things will get better. Those days can't always stick around...
fsmith380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #7  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

meh. The babies are in bed, lunch is done (we have it early) and I think I will take them outside to play in the sandbox/water table/swings after nap. I think my surgery date is looming in my mind and I KNOW I am pms'ing... lol.

That is not a good combination.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Hugs! Yes, I have days like that, though I don't run a daycare. I have days when I just feel stuck in a rut with a truck! Ya know! But then the next day is okay again and we just keep plodding along! it'll be nice to get outside with them. That's my biggest thing, if we are having a rough day, outside just clears my head! Have a great rest of the day!
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote