Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

Red face back again, mostly lurking...

....cuz ashamed

ola chicas alternas!

you prolly don't remember me because i dropped off the face of 3fc-mostly due to the fact that i am now the LARGEST i've ever been- 203 whopping lbs. regained everything i lost and more during forced sedentary period due to health issues. i never thought of myself as a yo-yo dieter but here i am. after weight watchers (-12 kilos) and 3 times on the beach (-18 kilos) i am back yet again& already sound frustrated right??? we-helllll. looking for support and swift kicks to the arse as well.....
also willing to dole out as needed!

xxxoooo

jandaman
Old 07-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #2  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5˝

Not so easily forgotten Janet, my dear... Now how can we help you get on the right track again??
Old 07-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #3  

dudette you're one tech-savvy virtual world-riding vixen-aintcha??? good to see ya
mebbe u could motivate me to start phase one of sbd--for some reason i am throwin major defiant tantrums-kicking and screaming!! even tho i KNOW how important and!! how goshdurned EFFECTIVE it is.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #4  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5˝

Whatever you do to lose the weight, DO it! What are your alternatives? Are you happy with the added weight? Do you feel good right now? What better moment is there than right now to sit down and plan your attack of FAT? Get your strategy together girl and then hit it!

Why not join a challenge? What's one thing you can still do today to put you on the right track?

I was still trying to figure out when I can come see you, looks like I have to go now to kick you in the patootie!!
Old 07-15-2009, 06:33 AM   #5  

WOW. that helped. no alternatives. not happy, in fact, downright depressed. feel horrible and unsexy (worstpart) and super-selfconscious (no longer have personality other than fat girl hiding). and NO better moment than the PRESENT.

thx grrrl. really needed that. be awesome to see ya soon- a$$ kickin or no a$$ kickin

Last edited by jandaman; 07-15-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: type faster than spell
Old 07-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #6  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hey Janda, sorry to hear about your health issues and weight gain but welcome back to the fold. We have not forgotten you!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:35 AM   #7  

thx mauvaisroux! it's good to be back-will try and post more fer sure this time..no slipping away
Closed Thread