Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Worst and latest binge?! To make you cringe and STOP!

So my most recent binge was 1/2 a large cheese pizza with garlic sauce (omg soooooo good) and about 10 beef taquitos with sour cream, some chips and onion dip, 4 small chocolate pastries with icing, 2 cups of rice pudding, and 1/2 box of captain crunch cereal.

ARE YOU KIDDING? Wow, just typing that out makes me feel sick. and you know what, it was a planned binge. It was a binge my roomie and I planned to celebrate something, and it was fun. And I'm not sure I want to retire these rare planned binges, although I know I should.

Name your latest or worst binge out loud on here!
happeningf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

wow! You know what you stuffed yourself silly. I bet you felt really full the next day. I don't think one binge--especially a planned binge is going to hurt you.

Girlfriend, I used to be Bulemic. And a bulemic can pack 10,000 calories or more in 2 hours TRUST ME. I know. Of course, the purging happens. I used to binge purge, binge some more, purge some more..and then binge and purge some more.

I was out of control--but was using it to CONTROL my weight ironically.

Like, I said that LITTLE binge really isn't going to hurt anything. Some moviestars keep up their weight by being good ALL WEEK, CUTTING BACK and then picking one day to just go ALL OUT. Sounds like that was what you did.

I hope you enjoyed yourself although you were probably miserably full the next day and probably ate nothing really.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Lunch today - I just felt out of control...

Teriyaki chicken bowl w/veggies and 8pc gyoza! I know it doesn't sound THAT bad, but each person's bad could be worse than my bad or better than my bad... so trust when I say this was bad. The worse part? I feel like I could be slipping back into my old habits.
I'm stopping today! That was my first binge in more than a few months and my last ... FOREVER.
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #4  
Start 8/5/12

S/C/G: 205/138/130

Height: 5'4

Last week on my camping trip. I at almost a whole 12 inch pizza by myself! But when I came back and weighed myself, I hadn't gained at all! I was so relieved. Not doin' that again (at least not for long time.)
CandieRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #5  

see Candie ate a whole pizza! And she didn't gain a pound. That's a cute saying by Ellen by the way.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:56 AM   #6  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

I already posted my latest in the binge free week thread, so I will go with the one before that, which sadly, was only 2 days before the latest.

4th of July, ugh! I had *gulp* a cheeseburger, a brat, 4 cabbage wedges, french fries, a bunch of watermelon chunks, and baked beans. Then like an hour later I had a hot dog.

The worst part is that I've had that same meal countless times, but it wasn't a binge... It was a typical weekend BBQ at my mom's. But this time I felt so sick and stuffed and bad about myself. I guess that's how I know that I've changed my way of eating and my way of thinking because it didn't affect me at all in the past.

Last edited by JustSharing83; 07-14-2009 at 06:18 AM.
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:04 AM   #7  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Wow!!! Since my journey began I really haven't had many "binges". Most would be a bag of popcorn or too many servings of healthy stuff. But over July 4th it was a bad weekend. Pretty much in one sitting I had:
  • cheeseburger
  • hot dog
  • way too many chips and dip
  • my brownies that I pretty much NEVER eat (because I know what go into them)
  • a cool whip/cream cheese dessert w/fruit (about 2 big servings)
  • more chips and dip
  • pickles
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #8  
NOT Aging Gracefully!

S/C/G: 223/ticker/126

Height: 5' 8"

Mmmm - it was 4th of July, definitely. Only one for the last month (well the Waffle House breakfast on the 5th wasn't much better!)

12 oz sirloin
2 1/2 ears of corn
large spinach salad (w/ lite dressing though!)
4 deviled eggs
2 large servings of strawberry shortcake
1 glass wine
jelder227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #9  
i'm on my way

S/C/G: 143/136/125

Height: 5'5

oh god, been there, done that! many times

after a major binge and waking up the next day, are your bodies sore? not just your belly, but everywhere..legs, arms, behind your neck. i would tell my mom and she said there is no way.

i did read an article on npr.com about bingeing and i think she refers to this as as a binge hangover.
sleepandfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #10  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

I guess I have a different definition of "binging". Most of this just sounds like eating more than you planned to...
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #11  
Sesma11

S/C/G: 200

Not sure if it's a binge, but I ate sooo much today at work. I don't know if I'm bored or what. This happens daily, and if I don't have enough I'll go to the store next door and get more!!! When I get home I get depressed with how much I've eaten, but I'll do it again the next day. How do I stop???
Lesah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 238.5/?/no more scale 4 me!

Height: 5ft 4 (on a good day!)

well i moved into an apartment by myself a week ago and i have already binged three times.. it's scary to know i can binge whenever i want and no one is here to see me, before i had to wait til i was home alone or until everyone went to bed....

my last binge was sunday.... i was good all day, then at about 8:00 i started to lose it : i think i had three fruit slice candies, popcorn, six oatmeal cookies, 2 peanut butter and fluff sandwiches, 3 special k bars, almost a whole can of pringles, 2 salt potatoes, and almost an entire half gallon of heavenly hash ice cream

and this was a pretty mild binge i have done way worse in the past
bellastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #13  
i'm on my way

S/C/G: 143/136/125

Height: 5'5

bellastar, if you are living in the apartment by yourself, i would just keep those binge-triggering foods out of there!
sleepandfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #14  

I haven't really binged like I used to, but yesterday I kept picking at my mom's birthday cake that I baked(it was a 3 layer red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting) and had about 3 slivers of it. Don't know how much that is so in my calorie website I put down 2 pieces and I also had a couple handfuls of red licorice bites. Not as bad as I used to binge, but it was more the out-of-control feeling I had that I disliked. I find planning a treat in here and there is far a better feeling than losing control of what I eat, regardless of how many calories I actually consume. But that's just me.
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #15  

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLCSC145 View Post
I guess I have a different definition of "binging". Most of this just sounds like eating more than you planned to...
I know what you mean CLC...when I used to binge it was 5 cups milk, a pack of cookies, 6 candy bars, 4 bowls of cereal...1/2 carton of icecream...

Now, when I get full--I feel like i've binged though. I have to remind myself--no you didn't binge, you just got a little full that's all.

bella, that's a binge....and I would definitely be careful of keeping trigger foods until you feel relatively comfortable in your new home. Congrats on getting your own place!

Last edited by jendiet; 07-15-2009 at 02:42 PM.