Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: T.G.I.F. 07/10

Mornin' ladies!

It another BEAUTIFUL day here today! Supposed to be a high of 28C (82F) and with the humidex it's supposed to feel like 32C (89F).

DH and I are looking forward to having friends and family over for a BBQ and I'm hoping the t-storms will hold off! I just need to make sure I behave myself around all the YUMMY food we'll be having!

What's everyone got going on this weekend??
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

My plan is same as usual - nothing, lol

Have a fun bbq
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Me too - nothing going on really. DH has Sunday and Tuesdays off, so we do school on Saturdays to sort of keep with his schedule.

Wifey - have fun at your bbq! When DH and I went out to eat earlier this week, I ate light all day so that I could splurge a little at dinner. It felt good!

I am going to go and get my YMCA membership back today. We had a family membership last year and all of us loved it! They have a nursery so the big kids can go swim and the little kids can go to the nursery for an hour and I can go workout without anyone bugging me!! We had dropped it due to financial concerns, but I heard from someone that they have a sliding fee. I filled out the application and our fee will be $37.50/mo. Can't beat that!

Don't know what to have for lunch today - I was going to make some 7-layer dip for dinner. I have yet another pound of pinto beans that I squished up into refries. We buy discounted food boxes and I got FOUR of them last month!

Plan to workout over nap time. Didn't do it during nap yesterday, but managed to get it in after the kids went to bed. I needed to sweat out the frustrations of the day.

I hope today is a better day!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

We don't have any plans this weekend either. I want to go for a big hike, but I don't think DH feels up to it. We'll see. Well, I am off for a walk. I am meeting a friend who just had a baby for a walk. She is an all-star!!
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #5  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Wow, I had a HUGE morning!

Yesterday I drank a ton of water, ate about 1500 calories of simple, healthy food, and even got in all my F&V and dairy servings. One day of nice clean eating and this morning I had a loss of 1.6 pounds! I would have been happy with a maintain, excited with something in the 209's, and was amazed with the 208.6 that I ended up with! Yippie!

I was SOOOOO hard to get out of bed this morning for some reason. It was stormy as all get out so I decided to knock the dust of the elliptical and take that for a spin. I did 30 minutes and it felt great. The dogs were sad to miss their walk, but when I let them out in the backyard to go potty they both *****ed about the rain, so they wouldn't have been happy trudging around in the storm for 40 minutes...

And last night I thrilled the hubby by making Haystacks (1 bag of chocolate chips, 1 sleeve of Fiber One). I'm so lucky that he loves those things. Anyone who hasn't tried them should give it a shot. They are really really yummy and SO easy!

I have a great meal plan for today and am already planning for a high calorie day on Wednesday. We're having a Pizza Picnic in the afternoon for my lab. The pizza is this amazing gourmet stuff that it just unbelievable. I know I'm going to eat at least two pieces so I'm already planning the rest of the week to stay a shade low. Plus, I'll be making liquid nitrogen ice cream for the event and I know I'll want some of that, too! But I seem to do better when I have one high day, so I'm not too concerned.

Have a wonderful day, ladies! I'm floating on air myself!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #6  
Wannabe Loser

S/C/G: 184/138/120

Height: Almost 5'2"

I have no plans really, just to go to the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning and hopefully also a hike by myself before it gets hot. Lots of yard work too, as always

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Bigknitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 167/167/141

TGIF -- I got in a walk last night so that was really good. It was the perfect out, not too hot. I'm looking forward to the weekend, playing it by ear but hopefully relaxing.
Eliza807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #8  

Happy Friday and TGIF everyone!

No major plans this weekend. More of the usual, cleaning up, cooking, running errands, etc. If something comes up, we'll see. I would like to catch a movie but I'm scared of the movie popcorn! One of my weaknesses.

My youngest is going to my cousins house tomorrow and will be there all next week. Our sons are the same age so this gives her a bit of a break. They will still have to keep up with their summer lessons but will also get to hang out, hit the beach, etc.
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 191/169/140

Height: 5'7

Saturday we are going by my parents to see fireworks. no plans for Sunday
mommybug77 is offline   Reply With Quote