Old 07-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/178/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Kinda Frustrated

I went in today and was down half a pound. I'll take it, but it is frustrating! I have only lost 7 lbs since June 8 and today is July 8. That is a long way from 3 lbs a week! I asked about the meta quick plan as an additional tool. This is the second time I've asked about it. They just keep saying let's see what happens next week. A couple people have basically given me the meta quick info on here, but I don't understand why the center is so opposed to giving me the menu. Are there some disadvantages? I know the basics of the meta quick menu, but I really like to be able to SEE and READ it to make sure I am doing everything right! Anyone understand this or have other ideas to get me back losing 3 lbs a week??? Could someone help me do the meta quick menu on my own?
lookingforaloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5

lookingforaloss - which center do you go to in Omaha??

Outside of that do they have any thoughts why you aren't losing?? Have they helped you identify things on your food sheet or are they only suggesting more products (sometimes that happens). Are you getting in all your water??? Have you asked them about running another Tanita??

I'm really sorry for your frustration...that stinks! Keep up the hard work!
thelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/178/130

Height: 5'3"

I go to the center on 120th & Blondo. They really haven't suggested additional products. I missed one fruit for lunch, but other than that they haven't suggested anything else from my food sheet. We ran a tanita today and it shows some positive changes in my body, but still slowed from previous readings. So I'm kinda bummed and tired of just "waiting to see what happens next week."
lookingforaloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #4  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

Hang in there. Plateaus are difficult times. Just think of it as a "back stitch" in sewing. You want to make sure you NEVER get to the point again so you need a souble stitch in there. Dont focus on the numbers on the scale.
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #5  

Hi,

I go to that location too and started on July 5th. There are a couple of people that I try to get when I go there because they are more helpful than others the one is Addie. Try asking for her or calling before you go. She was so helpful to me!!
Bobsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #6  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

wow. i should read my own advice.
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedge View Post
wow. i should read my own advice.
And darn good advice it is too!!!!!
msim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:15 PM   #8  
Started Precon 6/29/11

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

I'm on MQ right now. Like you, my center never mentioned it, and I had to ask. However, when I tell them I want to go on it, they are usually very encouraging. My program expires the end of August, and I still have a little over 20 lbs. to go, so my person suggested that I try to get MQ in a second time in August.

I have always found it to be very helpful-- usually lost an average of 6 lbs. on MQ weeks. However, I am super-hungry on it. It's a week of misery for me. I'm not getting headaches, but I'm grumpy, and I really am hungry all the time. I'm on day five right now, and it's catching up to me. However, since I'm so close to the end of my program, I'm going to stick it out for the quick results. So far I've lost 7 lbs. on MQ this time.
tkdtara84 is offline   Reply With Quote