07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
First name (if you want to tell):
Meaning of user name: I've been "blue" long enough!
Geographical location: US
Marital Status:finally, happily married (2nd try's a charm)
Children/Ages: boy 13; girl 6
Hobbies/Interests: I'd love some if I could just focus long enough....
Height: 5' 3"
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 7 or 8 years old
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 176/175/135
Problem: where to begin??? bulimia;drink too much;depression;anxiety;perfectionism;ADD; and a little OCD
Plan/Way of Eating: calorie counting
Favorite exercise: walking; swimming; dancing
Favorite movies: You've Got Mail; It's a Wonderful Life; The Family Stone; The Big Chill; Steel Magnolias (Many dramas and romantic comedies)
Favorite books:She's Come Undone; To Kill a Mockingbird; The Godfather; many children's books
Music: alternative, native american, country, classic rock, disco, blues, classic r&b....whatever fits the mood
Favorite Quote(s): Ignorance and arrogance are a poisonous combination.
Favorite People (dead and living): husband, children, grandmother, Tom Selleck, Oprah, Whoopi Goldberg; Anthony Bourdaine, Tom Hanks, Will Smith, Diane Lane
People I can’t stand: my boss,an unnamed family member, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sarah Palin, Tom Cruise, Eric Roberts
Places you’ve been: US
Places you want to visit: Italy (much of Europe actually); Alaska
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Mommy
02. What is your least favorite word? starts with a c---/ degrades women
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? silence, nature
04. What turns you off? narcissists and people who look me up and down while talking to me; it's rude, plus eye contact is a way into the soul.
05. What is your favorite curse word? d---
06. What sound or noise do you love? my children giggling, water trickling, crickets, soft rain fall, my husband's voice on the phone, coffee pot
07. What sound or noise do you hate? whistling, lip smacking
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? writing
09. What profession would you not like to do? construction
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I love you.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: [/quote] [/b]I find people to be so interesting to study, but I have a bit of social anxiety. I'm neurotic and passionate about what I love and what I dislike. I am a child of God, growing day by day.
Last edited by blueenough : 07-10-2009 at 10:36 AM.