Old 06-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 06/30...last day of the month!!

Wowza ladies...it's crazy how fast June has flown by!

I'm on vacation starting tomorrow for about 5 days, so I won't be posting at all while I'm gone.

I'm going to try especially hard to not "eat or drink away" my little mini-vacation! We're going to visit some of DH's family members and one of them is Italian and everywhere you go with her, to visit her family members, it's an "eatfest."

Wish me luck ladies!!

It's almost "hump day!" How's the rest of the week/weekend looking for everyone?

It's supposed to be coldish and raining here all week...well BOO to that!!! I'm hoping that Mother Nature is lying and that we'll have some sunshine while we're away...I wanna go to the beach and do outdoor activities!!

I hate driving in the rain but at this point, I'm counting down the hours til I'm on my way out the door and don't have to be back until next monday!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #2  

Happy Tuesday everyone!

SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:39 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Hey, guess what?! I got an A in my business class!! I'm soo friggin' excited, I seriously would've been happy with a C!! Just registered for the new class, which is all online, and it looks like a lot of work, so I may be a little scarse! (sp?)
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Lauren!

Last edited by Wifey; 06-30-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Hooray Lauren on a great grade! Wifey, I hope you have a nice vaca all the way 'round.

DH is off on Tuesdays, so we were out and about all day doing shopping and doctors appointments. Went to the baby's 2mo check and the dude weighs nearly 13lbs!

Managed to make some better choices for lunch than fast food. We were at Wal-Mart so I got some chicken from the deli and some carrots from produce.

Gotta leave here in a little bit to drive an hour to pick up on of the 2 older kids that have been at my Mom's since Sunday. She's going on a long car trip and taking our 10 year old. Our 7 year old isn't quite old enough for that long of a trip. So...for the rest of the week I will be "kid lite"!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 255/205/140

Height: 5ft 7in

Evening, ladies!!

Going to be a busy week for me, have to cram a 5 day work week into 4 days so I can take a half-day on Friday to start an early holiday weekend!!

I'm only down 1 pound this week...and while that's 1 better than none, I'd like to see the scale move a little faster than molasses!!

Wifey... Hoping if you read this, it's after you've returned from vacation and it was a great one for you!!

Lauren... CONGRATULATIONS!! Business class doesn't sound like anything fun, so what a great accomplishment in achieving an A!!! You go, girl!!

Pixie.... Post some pics of your baby!! Mine just weighed in at 15 pounds for her 4 month check-up!! (I'll post some pics of her tomorrow!!)

Until tomorrow!!! Have a great night!

KimikoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:33 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I just returned from a fun day with my parents at their cabin. We spent all day playing by the creek and digging in the sand. The only problem is that I came home and ate a whole bunch of food and I wasn't even hungry. I did log every last bite and I went over by 700 calories. To top it off, I didn't exercise at all. I am so frustrated with myself because I did so well for so long and I just can't get back in the groove.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote