View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
LitChick
Unleashing My Inner Jock

S/C/G: 313/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Well, TOM has left but I went to my weigh-in this morning and had gained .6 lbs. I am hoping it is just TOM but that will just make me work extra harder this week to make sure next week shows a good loss.

We are going away for the 4th of July weekend and I am starting to get nervous about eating habits. This will be the first time I've been away without indulging at every opportunity and I'm a little scared that I won't be able to control myself. Anyone else felt this way? What was your plan to avoid out-of-control eating?

Welcome, Frances! I am relatively new to the WW boards and recently (re)joined Weight Watchers. Have you tried drinking tea without sweeteners or with splenda or something like that? It might take some adjusting taste-wise but maybe you'll like it. And you could even use decaf tea.

Linda, I think offering to skim her pool or chip in for chemicals sounds like more than a fair trade. Does she keep up with the upkeep of it anyway? I will trade you your cooler temps for what I am dealing with down here! (grass is always greener, right?)

Clyde, glad to hear your daughter is feeling better. My memories of getting my wisdom teeth out (20 years ago) are hazy, thank to all the drugs and medicine! I love going swimming, too - I belong to the Y and enjoy doing the water aerobics, and try to fit in a few laps before or after each class.

Well, time to get to work. Can't wait til 7pm and my weekend starts! Have a great day, everyone!

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail". Ralph Waldo Emerson