Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 06-25-2009, 08:28 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Happy Birthday Jiffypop

Happy Birthday Sweet Jane

Love you !!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Happy Belated Birthday Jane! You're an Amazing Lady and we're so blessed to have you!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #3  
Searching

Hey it's your birthday! I hope it was a special one
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #4  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 253/253/209

Height: 6 Feet

H A P P Y B-DAY MY JIFFYPOP!! HERE IS A SWEET PICTURE FOR YOU... BE PROUD OF ME.. I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

ME LOST 118 IN 4 MONTHS, AND 1 WEEK!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!I DID IT!! IM WELL ON MY WAY.... MISS YA!

Last edited by xbubloox; 07-01-2009 at 04:22 PM.
xbubloox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #6  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey Jiffy

Where in the heck did the month of June go?!?!? How was the birthday? How is the job situation going? Did you get your refrigerator cleaned out? This morning I vowed that whatever fell out of the refrigerator this morning that is what I would eat for breakfast.......it was tuna with olive oil!!!! LOL!!! I wish it had been my GK jalapeno poppers. What have you been knitting? I'm so busy right now I haven't had time to knit, but remodeled some scrub outfits and read the first book of James Patterson's Ladies Murder Club Mystery. I've bought a 1991 V-8 Chevy van that only has 57,000 miles on it and my older GSs and I are taking out the wheel chair lift and turning it into a fishing, camping, biking, boogey van. It looks like c r a p, but runs really well. I've been to the zoo three times starting in May, and before I had my WLS, I had to do it in a motorized cart, because I couldn't walk it. Life is good. I'm getting ready to take a nutrition course, because I want to know how to eat healthier and fix healthier for my family. I've decided that I'm going to eat meatless two days a week and that is kind of a fun challenge for me......beans, beans the magical fruit; the more you eat......and so on.
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 253/253/209

Height: 6 Feet

Beans hehe
xbubloox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #8  
Old Cackler

oh thank you ALL!!! the fact of the matter is that i haven't celebrated yet!!!! just can't manage to organize anything. and ROCHEMIST!!!! where have you been hiding???? GET BACK HERE!!!! ya gotta catch us up.

nan - so much to tell, so little time. still chugging along, though.

now, about the frig. ummmm. it was almost empty - just the way i like it. but i went to a farmer's market [cherries, and a few zucchini], the grocery store [more cherries, mushrooms, sliced ham, cheese, hummus, crackers], and the butcher [pork chops and hamburger] today, and now it's fuller than i want it to be, but it's mostly bing cherries!!!! <not sure why, though!>

and just between us girls, if i'd get in there an ORGANIZE it instead of just tossing groceries in there, it would look a lot better!

thanks for the good wishes - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Jiffy I'm obsessed with Cherries you're not alone!!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote