South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/222.5/165

Height: 5'7

Default Honestly.......

I have to say that I really havent missed eating a lot of the stuff I used to. Friday night was kinda difficult cause I was at a friends house, but I just snacked on nuts. With having to eat the snacks in between meals, it keeps you full and not having your stomach growl!! I went to the doctors yesterday and I was down 6 pounds from when they weighted me last monday. But I am going to go by the scale at home. Tomorrow is going to be my 7th day, so I am prolly down a few pounds. I will weight myself tomorrow.

My only honest soncern will be this saturday. It is my nieces b-day and we are going to have a pool party that will be catered by an Italian place. So I will have to prepare all my meals and snacks and hope that a cooler will keep them fresh.
junebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

June, I'm so glad you're enjoying this WOE!

Sounds like you have good plans in place for the party. Bringing things you like will help a lot. You may want to make a 3 bean salad (homemade to avoid the sugar) to share with others--I find that if other people eat what I'm eating (even when the food is totally on plan), it helps me feel less deprived. You look around and other people's plates look somewhat like yours and you don't feel so different.

While you're at the party, notice the things you may have been missing before by focusing on food. There are so many things to do that I never did before because all my attention was on food. For instance, get in the pool with the kids...it's hard to eat when you're splashing in the water!
beachgal is offline   Reply With Quote