First name: Sam
Meaning of user name: It's my full name scrunched up
Geographical Location: Toronto, Ont.
Marital Status: Joined-at-the-hip to my wonderful boyfriend of 2 years
Pets: My dog, Romeo
Eye colour/hair colour: brown/brown
Hobbies/Interests: Learning Spanish, singing, reading and baking: my willpower's nemesis
Starting Date of Weight Loss Journey: Today
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 135/135/120
Problem: I haven't purged since February of last year, but I still occasionally binge.
Start of weight problems: I have struggled with my weight for 12 years. I began purging four years ago.
Eating Plan: Counting calories and veggies galore!
Favourite exercise: Treadmill or elliptical while watching TV. I also like Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. Jill is a tough instructor, but she keeps you motivated and the workout doesn't require any wacky rubber tubing or wooden blocks. You just need a DVD player, a pair of light weights and yourself -- duh.
Favourite Movies: Too many!
Favourite books: The Great Gatsby, Candide, and -- I feel like such a dork for admitting this -- the Twilight Saga.
Favourite Music: White Stripes, Allman Brothers and Justice, I guess.
Favourite People: My friends, family and boyfriend.
Least Favourite people: Any poor sucker within a 20 ft radius of my premenstrual wrath.
Places you’ve been: St. Maarten, Mexico, Aruba, and Russia.
Place I want to Visit: SPAIN! ITALY! EVERYWHERE!
Things I worry about
: My future and my weight.
01. What is your favorite word? Andy!
02. What is your least favorite word? Fat
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? The summer sun!
04. What turns you off? My big sister when she's evil and puts me down.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Fick! (I DID spell it right. It's a french sounding '****'. Needs to be pronounced with some under bite.)
06. What sound or noise do you love? My niece's sinister laugh
07. What sound or noise do you hate? People talking in the cinema
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Stripper!
09. What profession would you not like to do? Funeral director or mortician.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome to Heaven, Samantha. Please enjoy a complimentary, calorie-free ganache frosted cupcake!