First name: Amy
Meaning of user name: My name and 8 is my favorite number!
Geographical Location: Kansas
Occupation: Research and Evaluation Specialist for a school district
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: 3 year old girl and 2 year old boy
Pets: Two cats, two dogs
Eye colour/hair colour: green/brown
Hobbies/Interests: Loom knitting, TV, reading, spending time with my family
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Well, that depends. Today is the first time I seriously considered I could be a binge eater.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 218/?/145
Problem: I believe I am a compulsive overeater and a binge drinker. I am on depression medicine. I feel out of control.
Start of weight problems: 25 years ago
Eating Plan: Counting calories/intuitive eating/flat belly diet
Favourite exercise: Gazelle while watching TV, DVDs
Favourite Movies: Documentaries, romantic comedies
Favourite books: Chick lit and memoires (but not serious ones)
Favourite Music: Depends on mood, but I've downloaded a lot of the music from Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs
Favourite People: My husband and kids
Least Favourite people: Whoever is near me when I have PMS
Places you’ve been: Canada, US, Germany
Place I want to Visit: Ireland
Things I worry about:My weight, generally being out of control
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? poop
02. What is your least favorite word? moist
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? silliness
04. What turns you off? people who try to put anyone else down
05. What is your favorite curse word? Damnit!
06. What sound or noise do you love? A wine bottle opening
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My alarm clock in the morning
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Being independently wealthy.
09. What profession would you not like to do? So many...just about every job I've had and quit.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome!