ICUwishing
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/156.0/<148

Height: 5'7.5"

NAME: Becky
BIRTHDAY: May 17
MARITAL STATUS: Married
PARENTAL STATUS: Mom of very cool son, 9
TOP WEIGHT: 174.5 (2 lbs above where I was 2 days before giving birth)
CURRENT WEIGHT: 159
GOAL WEIGHT: not quite sure - 150's a good start, but we'll see.
HEIGHT: 5'7"
EYE COLOR: greenish hazel
HAIR COLOR: medium reddish brown, but in reality, it's all 100% rather boring gray. Thinking hard about just letting it be.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: learning piano, reading, writing fiction, surfing the 'net, anything having to do with reptiles and amphibians.
PETS: None at the moment. Nurturing the snakes and frogs and turtles that visit the yard.
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Mid-Michigan
FAVORITE COLOR: Greens and purples
FAVORITE FOODS: Venison tenderloin, wild salmon, really spicy salsas, dark beer, great Scotches, berries, and mushrooms
FAVORITE EXERCISE: Swimming!
FAVORITE BOOK(S): Fantasy (Jordan, Goodkind), economic histories, Ultrametabolism by Mark Hyman.
FAVORITE MOVIE(S): The Matrix. Star Wars (4, 5, and 6), Fight Club, Office Space, any stand-up comedy videos - the raunchier, the better (Chris Rock, Doug Stanhope, Dave Attell, Katt Williams ...)
FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): House, 24. Getting some evil pleasure from Wipeout. Just about anything on Discovery Channel or Animal Planet.
FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Stuck in 70's classic rock - Rolling Stones, OLD Chicago, Queen, Velvet Underground, Animals, etc.
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Spouse is a FABULOUS cook, portion control, and unhealthy relationship with salty/crunchies.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Accountability - I'm 110% responsible for this outcome.
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Literally, eating less and moving more. Calorie counting and "you bite it, you write it" journaling.
RELIGION: My definition of God got so big that only the pagans will have me any longer.
POLITICS: Libertarian wherever practical, but social progressive and fiscal conservative.
PIERCINGS: Just one set of earrings.
TATTOOS: None at this time. Had some thoughts about an antique compass to remind me to stay the course and find my "true north".
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote