View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
Princess1122

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Afternoon everyone! Finally have some sunshine here today so MIL and I went to Walmart to do some shopping and I treated myself to some new plants for the gardens... just got done putting them in and took a shower... had mud from head to toe =)

Got some bad news last night. My mom called, she had been to the doctor to get the results from the biopsy that they took from the tumor in her kidneys... it is stage 1 cancer but they think that it is totally contained in the kidney and that removal of that organ will take care of it, no chemo or radiation is expected at this point. So while there is bad news there are many blessings also. She goes in for her surgery on July 6th so I will be heading north the day before and will be up there for a few weeks or as long as she needs me.

Doing well with my food today, I have yet to get to Trader Joes to pick up some things that I need to try Judy's plan but am eager to try it so will try and get there tomorrow.

I have to run but take care everyone! I am hoping to get on line later tonight to do some catch up with individual posts.
Princess

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote