View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 11:55 PM   #41
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Name: Christina

General location: Wisconsin

Birthday: June 1

Marital status: Married for almost five years

Children/grandchildren: One two-year-old son

How long have you been on WW/Flex: I am a WW newbie! I just joined this week.

How much weight do you hope to lose: 30-35 pounds

What do you do for exercise: I have a selection of videos (a lot of Walk Away the Pounds) that I generally use. Also now the weather is nice, we go walking outside. I also recently joined Gold's Gym and will be taking advantage of the equipment and classes there.

What foods help you stay OP: Sugar free Jello puddings, chicken, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I feel like I have more motivation to get healthy and be a good example to my family. I have a great support system with my friends and my new WW group. I really want it more than I ever had!!

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: Temptation! At work we have a fantastic cafeteria that offers lots of BAD (but delicious) options and this is part of the reason my weight gain started to get out of control. Also, my husband is a BIG snacker at home and I'm always wanting to join in.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: Having lots of healthy alternatives available, taking my lunch to work, tracking my points very carefully.

What do you like to do for fun: Cooking, writing, reading, walking (when the weather is nice), watching TV/movies, playing with my son

What type of music do you like best? Christian contemporary

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? Laptop, a huge beach umbrella (or maybe a tent), phone

Other comments: this is my first time on Weight Watchers and I'm excited to be here!
Weight Watchers Lifetime Member
Couch to 5K Graduate
If you can dream it, you can do it ~ Walt Disney

Weight Loss Goal Achieved 10.3.09!
crk05 is offline   Reply With Quote