Old 06-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #41
crk05
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Name: Christina

General location: Wisconsin

Birthday: June 1

Marital status: Married for almost five years

Children/grandchildren: One two-year-old son

How long have you been on WW/Flex: I am a WW newbie! I just joined this week.

How much weight do you hope to lose: 30-35 pounds

What do you do for exercise: I have a selection of videos (a lot of Walk Away the Pounds) that I generally use. Also now the weather is nice, we go walking outside. I also recently joined Gold's Gym and will be taking advantage of the equipment and classes there.

What foods help you stay OP: Sugar free Jello puddings, chicken, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I feel like I have more motivation to get healthy and be a good example to my family. I have a great support system with my friends and my new WW group. I really want it more than I ever had!!

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: Temptation! At work we have a fantastic cafeteria that offers lots of BAD (but delicious) options and this is part of the reason my weight gain started to get out of control. Also, my husband is a BIG snacker at home and I'm always wanting to join in.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: Having lots of healthy alternatives available, taking my lunch to work, tracking my points very carefully.

What do you like to do for fun: Cooking, writing, reading, walking (when the weather is nice), watching TV/movies, playing with my son

What type of music do you like best? Christian contemporary

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? Laptop, a huge beach umbrella (or maybe a tent), phone

Other comments: this is my first time on Weight Watchers and I'm excited to be here!
If you can dream it, you can do it ~ Walt Disney

Weight Loss Goal Achieved 10.3.09!
crk05 is offline   Reply With Quote