BIRTHDAY: 11/16/1974 Scorpios rock!

MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE!!!

TOP WEIGHT: 414

CURRENT WEIGHT: 385

GOAL WEIGHT: 185

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Hazel Green

HAIR COLOR: Dark Auburn Brown

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing is my heart and soul! I love to read. Love movies and TV, especially animation and Sci/Fi Fantasy. I love studying astrology.

PETS: None

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Weirton, WV

FAVORITE COLOR: Green

FAVORITE FOODS: Peanut M&Ms

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Walking or hiking

FAVORITE BOOK(S): I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO READ!!! My current favorite authors are Dan Brown, Steve Berry, and Kathy Reichs. My all-time favorite book is 'Jane Eyre' by Charlotte Brontė.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): 'Star Wars,' 'Labyrinth,' 'Harry Potter,' 'Lord of the Rings,' all of the "Marvel" movies, 'National Treasure,' 'DaVinci Code,' and 'Angels and Demons'

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Simpsons, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Bones, Chuck, Heroes, and Fringe.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I mostly listen to New Age and Classical, but I love 'Reach For the Light' by Steve Winwood, 'Colors of the Wind' from 'Pocahontas', and 'May It Be' from 'Lord of the Rings'

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Finding something I can stick to. My work schedule is a mess, and it is difficult to stick to a plan. I'm also a diabetic, so that complicates things.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have gained an amazing confidence in myself, and I think this time it will work because I'm not worried about anyone else and what they think. What someone else thinks of me is none of my business anyway, and since it is none of my business, I don't have to deal with it!

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: For now, calorie counting and monitoring my fiber intake

RELIGION: I don't label myself as belonging to any one faith.

POLITICS: Left-wing progressive

PIERCINGS: None

TATTOOS: Not yet, it will be my 100lb. loss reward. It will be a phoenix, the symbol of Pluto, and my favorite X-Men character!

And I must add, I love the dancing carrot!

Last edited by Greendreamer : 06-10-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Greendreamer is offline   Reply With Quote