Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #1  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Angry FAIL day

Gawd this day sucks on so many fronts.

First front? Called my surgeon because I don't have a date yet. My form is STILL SITTING ON HIS DESK waiting for his signature... FAIL!!!

I'm up 2.2 lbs from saturday. Why? I have no idea. FAIL!!!

I'm exhausted, home alone with the kids, don't want to cook, it's hot and the little guy is still sleeping so he'll be up late. FAIL!!!

I want to go to bed. Take New Moon (which I'm reading for the third time) and read for hours and fall asleep.

/rant shared with my very awesome 3fchickies who are NOT full of FAIL today.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #2  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

CFMama Sorry to hear you are having A bad day. I hope you hear about your surgery soon. I just read some article that lack of sleep can cause weight gain. Maybe, that's why you gained weight.
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #3  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Take a step back and breathe.

You may be up 2.2 lbs due to water retention or just a natural fluctuation. Maybe you calling your doctor will remind him to actually sign it. I know that happens to me frequently. Do you have any meals ready to heat or prepared that just need to be warmed back up? If you do, then you can use those to cook tonight (assuming that all you have to do is throw them in the microwave or oven).

Other than that, you need a big hug. *hugggggggggggggggg*
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #4  

Height: 4'11"

Man, I'm sorry Can you just make something really easy, or do Subway? Maybe you can put the others to bed, so you'll only have one to deal with. I totally know how you feel, sometimes things are overwhelming. Hopefully your doc will get his *** in gear and get you a date. Are you still in a lot of pain? Hope tomorrow is better.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #5  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

Aw, what an awful day. Hang in. It'll be over soon.
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #6  
Starting over

S/C/G: 257.8/242.4/135

Height: 5' 5"

I'm so sorry!
Days like this just suck.
Alana in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #7  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

Now here's some tough love for you, because you know I love you.

You are NOT failing ANYTHING!!! Duh!!! Did you magically gain 2.2 lbs of fat this morning? FAIL!

/end tough love

Now, it sounds like you might need a little rest break from family stuff. Can DH take over for a night so you can go lay in the bed and read your book? That's what Dr. DCHound prescribes.

BIG HUGS!!!!!!
DCHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #8  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Fail? What kind of talk is that young lady?

Why don't you go scrounge up a pair of pants from when you first started your journey? Hmm? Try them on for size. Let's hear you talk fail then, k?

I'm sorry things aren't going your way today. But thankfully the day is almost over. The kids will be in bed before you know it and then so will you. All cuddled and snuggled up with your book. You'll get a good nights sleep and feel better in the morning. You'll get on the Docs case and make sure he gets his butt in gear. You'll start yet another on plan day and feel more in control about your weight. And you'll come here and spread some more of your wonderful enthusiasm and advice around. No failing anywhere to be found.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 AM   #9  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

I know I know I know. It's just I was down to 255.6 and then sunday up to 256.2 then 256.8 then 257.8. It's like DUDE! We already SAW those numbers!

But I took a deep breath and carried on. My doctor has been bugged. I made pierogies for the kids and a chicken breast on whole wheat pita for me (with tons of veggies) tidied up and then took them all to the park for a nice walk with Bella.

I had a long talk with my hubby about realistic expectations in weight loss, had my snack and now I'm heading to bed with my book and my wonderful thoughts and love that my chickies sent me.

Tomorrow... another day. Another dollar.
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:18 AM   #10  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5'7"

You are a rockstar, HotMama --- look at how you got through today without giving in at all! I'm glad this bad day is behind you (and it was in no way a "fail" --- sheeeesh!) and I bet tomorrow is going to be a lot better. I am sending some serious "kick your butt into high gear" vibes to your doctor, however!

Sweet dreams and see ya tomorrow.
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:10 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

CFmama - so sorry to hear that you were struggling. You have NOT failed. I loved what Rockinrobin said - put on your old pants and you'll SEE for sure that you are doing fantastically. Seems like you got thru the day. So glad you posted.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:39 AM   #12  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Piggy day, stupid surgeon, ack.

Don't put yourself and 'fail' in the same sentence or me and my extra 1lb of water that I didn't have yesterday but do today, clearly 181 felt cheated, will come over and and and - well, you don't want to see me and my water when we're cross.

Hang in, you're awesome.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:10 AM   #13  

Height: 5ft6'

Sorry you had such a crap day yesterday love. Days from **** are something no one can avoid entierly. They sneak up on ya. But i think you have your head in the right place and you know what to take from it. You my lady are a SUPERSTAR and don't forget it.
TraceyElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

sometimes we just have one of those days. I hope you got a good night sleep and are ready to tackle this day. You are a inspiration and are so strong.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #15  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

All or nothing mentality gets you nowhere....don't ask me how I know this......
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote