Old 06-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #1  
gloriasharon

S/C/G: 308/293/175

Height: 5'9

Default Honesty....

well here it is...I have been maintaining a good calorie intake no bad days..but I ate a sugary muffin the other and Im sure those calories were the culprit to halting my downward weight loss...however I did lose 6 pounds in the first week...so I dunno..Im just going to keep on with my plan and avoid the naughty foods and get my exercize plan going this payday..Im going to buy a swimming pass...and go water jogging....it does get rid of that big belly...lol as well my digital scale is crap the numbers keep jumping around..Im going to get a decent normal scale this weekend...have agood day all
gloriacoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Sounds like you have a good plan.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

gloria, walking is really good too--in addition to your water jogging...if you don't want to spring for a scale right now a fabric tape measure will do the trick too....

don't get discouraged...and don't worry about the muffin now...we all have moments like that...it is very common for the weight to fly off that first few days and then slow...are you keeping a food journal? how is your water/fiber intake?
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 264/264/130

Height: 5'4"

When I have a bad callorie day I play to force myself to walk around the block. I'm going to envy your bad callorie, because I know I'm going to be so much worse. I've been know to sit down and eat a chocolate cream pie. Good luck stay strong. You can do it.

Last edited by farmgirl931; 06-04-2009 at 09:48 AM.
farmgirl931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:55 AM   #5  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Sounds like you are on the right track! Keep up the great work... six pounds is a lot to lose in a week so you must be doing something right. Congrats!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #6  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

The point I read in your post is that you identified something that was not part of your plan, and you are making up for it with more exercise. That's great!!

Another thing you may want to consider is a plan for the next time you are faced with a muffin that's not on your plan. What will you do? Do you have the option in your plan to make an on-plan muffin that will satisfy? Or is there something else you can eat instead of the muffin that is more on-plan for you? For instance, I love English muffins with jam, but they are too carby for my plan. But I found a double-fiber English muffin that has just enough sweetness that I don't need the jam, and the extra fiber helps slow the carb hit. So those are now part of my morning routine, with a laughing cow wedge instead of butter. Sometimes small substitutions help a great deal.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote