Old 05-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 179/157/145

Height: 5'5"

Default LA On The Go Help Please!!

Hi everyone, I am new to this board!!! I started La Weight loss in December 08 in Toronto, On. Well, within a few weeks they had closed down, and I was given the opportunity to go onto La on the Go.

In any event, I have been using this, but the problem is, is that I only received the first part of my plan (which is the LA Express*) from my center and I have yet to receive phase 2 and the stabilization from LA on the Go.

I have called and emailed a numerous amount of times, and they always tell me that it is on the way. I mean I know I live in Canada, but really it takes 3 months for something to get here from Greensboro, NC??

I am so frusturated, and the worst thing is, is that they make me feel like I am bothering them. I am not asking for a refund, just the remainder of my program.

Can anyone please help me!!! Thank you so much :-)

*LA Express consists of:
2.5 P
2 F
1 D
3 S
3 V
2 F
Siena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Good luck with that - I too did LA on the go for a while, I had gotten the maintenance stuff from the COD before they closed, but asked for LA on the go to mail it again (I wanted an extra copy, but I didn't tell them i already had it). I asked numerous times and every single time the girl would say that they were still working out the kinks in sending out the information and that they weren't allowed to mail stuff out... she gave me a skeleton plan via email... it was dumb.
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote