Old 05-31-2009, 06:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 293/248/150

Height: 5'8"

Default A small NSV today...

Tomorrow is my birthday. My husband has been working twelve hour days, so he suggested doing my birthday today. I was fine with that. We started with lunch, and then hit the mall, where he bought me a few nice things.

The victory was at lunch. We don't eat out a lot, but when we do, I've always scoured the menu for what I thought would be the biggest meal, and then eaten every bite of it. Today, we went to my favorite mexican restaurant, but I went for a nice burrito meal instead of the deluxe enchilada combo meal. We did get an appetizer, but I didn't polish off the remaining sour cream on the appetizer plate with the chips they gave us, as I normally would. Finally, I brought half my meal home, to have for lunch tomorrow.

I feel like I achieved something today. I can go to a restaurant, and have a "normal" meal. I don't have to hit one extreme or the other. I feel good.
Lachelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #2  
The Last 10lbs!

Well done!!! I struggle at restaurants - I'm a poor student and I always want to make sure that I get my money's worth so I tend to eat every last bite. I wish I were rich so I could get over that, haha. Fantastic, congratulations on the NSV!
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #3  

Height: 4'11"

that's great. it's so nice when you feel like you can eat like a normal person (Or eat what a normal person would) every once in a while. Way to go!!
ravensglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #4  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

that is a great accomplishment.

oh happy birthday.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/174/145

Height: 5 ft 5

Congrats and Happy Birthday!! I also struggle with eating out. The past 2 weeks at work we have had 4 free lunches. I normally bring my own lunch. Well its been soooo hard trying to find something in a restaurant that would go with my diet. Even the salads end up being full of calories!!
krock614 is offline   Reply With Quote