View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 01:29 AM   #84
momof4under5

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

HOPE-Yeah when I was catching up on the post I had missed I did see you asked where I was that is why I figured you would be sooo excited I finally posted again!!!

So yeah long day but feel accomplished. I think this is the first time I cleaned the WHOLE house in a single day. With the kids it is impossible to get the upstairs and downstairs all in one day. I completely scrubbed the kitchen even under the fridge and stove!!! Scrubbed down the table and chairs, scrubbed the plastic mat under the table, swept everywhere, cleaned two bathrooms, cleaned the boys room, cleaned my room, cleaned girls room, swept the whole upstairs...but yeah I felt very accomplished and tired!!!

I am gonna go read and hopefully dose off quickly!!! Tomorrow night is the lockin for my youth. I still have more stuff to prepare for that before tomorrow night so I got a busy day. Then the saturday the boys have a field trip to Delgrosso's (amusement park). That will be fun on NO SLEEEP.... I am glad I am young and can keep up with all this but I tell you when I get older and kids are gone...I wont know what to do...

Ok have a good night everyone!!!

OH YEAH PS....ONE WEEK TILL THE BEACH!!!! YAAAA A much needed vacation..our first family vaca!!

Last edited by momof4under5 : 05-29-2009 at 01:30 AM.