Old 05-25-2009, 05:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Weekly Chat: May 25-May 31

New Pages!

Enjoy our new week of support and friendship.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

Oh my, Rhonda. You were up at the crack of dawn! No holiday in Canada, huh?

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day to all the stateside Chicks! I have weigh in this morning and I hope there will be some kind of a loss. I only exercised twice this week which is the not the 4-5 times in my plan. I'll improve on that this week.

I'm off to a BBQ today at my Niece's house with my Sister and all the great Nieces and Nephews. Fun!

I shall try to eat portions within reason and have a great time.

I hope you all enjoy your day and DRINK your water!

Last edited by Vickie; 05-25-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:22 AM   #3  

Hi:

No, there's no Memorial Day as such here in Canada. Vets are honored on November 11.

Last Monday was Queen Victoria Day. Let's hear it for the monarchy!

Have a great day everyone.

Rhonda
Old 05-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #4  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Its going to be quite Memorial Day for us,we use to go down to the towns Memorial Day celebrations[being this is a military town]but with Leo's knee and my leg don't think we will be participating with songs & flag waving this year.

W-I this morning and I gained a pound,figured that was going to happen with all the stress I was under. Going on a low carb form of diet to get this excess weight off of me for next week W-I.

SANDRA-I you guessed it by my post.I just had it,hope the second 1/2 of the year is better for the both of us.

RHONDA-Thanks for the kinds words,and start us up this early. Hope you have a great day,even if your not celebrating.

VICKIE-That what happened to me,the scale finally went up 1,in the 8 weeks of lack of exercise,I was lucky that the first 7,I maintained. We're going to BBQ spare ribs,corn on cob and salad.Tomorrow I'll start up low carbing along with either walking 15 mins or biking for 30.

Have a great day,will come back later to see what you gals are up to.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

I lost 1.2 this morning and now I'm off to my BBQ.

Have a great day!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #6  
beachbum

Stats on my daughter,she home from the hospital as she has enough coumadin her blood.But she has to st on that med until her next checkup.

VICKIE-Big congrats on your 1.2 loss enjoy the BBQ
Old 05-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #7  

Hi Everyone
Well I see when I posted earlier. I post on the wrong thread. Sorry. Wasnt thinking.

VICKIE Congrats on the loss. That is awesome. You are doing really well. Hope you had a good time at your BBQ.

BEACHBUM Glad your daughter got to come home.

TEJAS hope you had a great day.

Well hubbys knee isnt any better. In fact might be getting worse. So will call the Dr in the morning and try and get a appt. Probably will have a hard time since the holiday weekend. Everyone will want a appt.
Well I am going to get off here. Hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #8  

Great loss, Vickie!!!!

and, let's see...good news about Maryann's daughter and Coco's news isn't so great....we'll all hope for the best, I know.

I went to spinning and our task was to work at 80% of our maximum for the entire 45 minutes. I did that, and better, but I feel it now.

We are leaving in the early AM for a conference in San Diego. But, I'm taking my laptop and will check in....talk to you tomorrow late. I know the food is going to be a serious challenge...all that California Mexican food...OK, I eat salads!!

Rhonda
Old 05-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #9  
Southside White Sox Fan

Have a great and safe trip, Rhonda!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #10  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I'm EXERCISING again,yesterday I walked 15 mins to the the local baseball park,than back again and now early this morning I walked to the park again for another 15mins. I'm planning to walk each morning and than once my body is used to the 15 mins I'm going for additional 5 each week.

Thanks ladies for all the good wishes for my DD.we are going to call her some time today and see if everything is ok.

COCO-Sorry about your DH knee, Gee !! I know how painful it can be,as Leo never complains about anything even the cancer he bouted with,but when his knee was operated on he really was in pain.Hope you can get an appointment after the holiday.

Hee!!So you joined me in posting to another thread, I though I was the only one doing that.

RHONDA-I'm probably too late for you to see that I wishing a safe journey to and fro San Diego. Salad sounds good.

Have a great day I check in later
Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #11  
focused and aiming

Vickie. You're doing great, friend. All your hard work is paying off.

Coco, I'm sorry dh isn't doing better. Let us know what you find out at the doctor's.

Rhonda, have fun in San Diego. If you get a chance, visit the Olympic Training Center at Chula Vista. (They have a neat Visitor's Center.)

Maryann, for a better 2nd half to 09.

I am doing great eatingwise. Life is good. Now today I'm going to learn how to drive the riding mower.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #12  
Southside White Sox Fan

Keep plugging away, Mary Ann.

Sandra, its good to keep learning.

Coco, how's your DH today?

I didn't exercise. I had to get ready for the painter estimate today and for the pool to be opened today.

I'm starving. Time for lunch!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:37 PM   #13  
focused and aiming

Vickie, sounds like you have a lot going right now. We had a big lunch of mainly veggies. Now I'm waiting on Curtis to be ready to teach me how to drive the mower. I just added something to my signature. This is a big step for me for getting back op. I'm taking it one week---well, actually one day---at a time.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #14  
Southside White Sox Fan

Congratulations, Sandra! What are you going to record, day by day?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #15  
focused and aiming

Yes. I'm just going to use smileys to show how my day went. I'm not going to keep any records of food or exercise--just if I feel successful with what I did.