Old 05-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #1  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Default ***Weekly Chat-May 24th-30th***

i wanted to start the weekly chat and say that May has been a bust wl wise but lifewise its been pretty awesome.

i will come back and do a full post later. guess what ladies summer officially starts in june. are you where you planned to be?

are you happy with yourself and your life in areas other than WL?

i am doing a lot of self reflection and trying to figure out what i want to do with my life...just want some company. lol

i'll elaborate later
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/169/145

Height: 5'5

May was a bust for me too. Here's to June being AWESOME!
vertigoskyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Mid April until now has been a definite bust!!! I'm hoping that June will finally get back on track and the losing can start again. My birthday's coming up mid-June, so the scale going down would be a nice present.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:56 PM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

The last few days I've been terrible. I've been outside, being active, but I've been around many many unhealthy foods. I've been eating as little of them as possible, but the weigh in is not going to be good this week. Thankfully its coinciding with TOM (I think) so Hopefully I can lose the water weight along with the extra calories.

On a positive note - I played tennis for 2 hours in the sweltering heat yesterday, so that had to do SOME calorie damage. I also found out that my college offers a part-time MPH program designed for "the working professional." I'm going to do some research and beg my father to help me out with it. Work will reimburse me, but I don't have the money to front right now. I miss school so much, and I'm starting to get worried since I'm the only one at my job without a master's. I have the most experience there, but I don't know how far that's going to take me. Eeek.

How's everyone else's weekend going?
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

December until May have been a bust! Hopefully now i am eating more it will be a bust through this plateau
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #6  
I will do this.

I have been bad since friday since I got straight A's and getting into a size 16 at Gap.

Funny how success has sorta triggered a free-for-all for me. I am going to do some reflecting about that.

Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad for me. Going to my Dads around 4:30 and going to have wine and BBQ - but I am not going to allow that to trigger a binge and eating too much throughout the day.

I went food shopping today and got some really nice stuff - even blueberries which are typically really expensive but I love them and I know how healthy they are. I even got some red tea to make into ice tea (which I am doing now) to make sure I get to six months diet coke free next month!!

Tuesday it is back to reality and making some new goals for myself.

Oh - I heard a good quote today in church I wanted to share:

"The life you are seeking is also seeking you"

*loves*
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:21 AM   #7  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Morning everyone. Yes it is 4:15 and I am already up for the day. I have a training session at 6am and went to bed so early last night that i just cant sleep anymore

Taylor - i completely agree with success of any kind seems to trigger us all to eat more than usual. Then we just get sad again because all that hard work is trumped by the scale. i am committing the month of june to just keep going and not looking back. Success this month should only bring more success.

Brie - hey girl. missed you. you are done. awesome job. May was great for awhile. then mid-month things went down hill. Its like I forgot for a sec that eating crap actually has consequence no matter how much a pray at night that they wont.

Okay it is a new day, a new week, so i am putting the past behind me and letting it stay there. Only positivity, motivation, and encouragement going forward.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #8  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Good morning ladies! Dont know if I will be on much today because well

its my BIRTHDAY So I am hopefully going to be busy and do some shiz!

LOVE YOU ALL
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #9  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Default Good morning!

I love vacations! Waking up at 9:45 am on a Monday could be one of the greatest feelings ever I'm looking forward to the day. I'm going to my aunt's house to play in the pool with my little cousins. You'd think a day at the pool would be calm and relaxing...but not with 2 9 month olds and 2 5 year olds. Good times. I'm hoping I'll get plenty of exercise in with them that I only have to do my 30DS today.

BL-Happy Birthday!! I hope it's as beautiful there today as it is here! Have a wonderful day!

Taylor-I'm the same way. I fit into a bathing suit last Friday that I haven't worn in 5 years and I've been celebrating all weekend. Oops. Oh, and I feel as though we should switch states. I hate blueberries and they're all over here (the famous "Blueberry Capital of the World" is just 20 minutes away...haha gotta love new jersey)

Well, I wish you all well. Have a good holiday.

Remember the men and women who faught and are fighting to keep our freedom. Happy Memorial Day!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #10  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Happy Birthday BL!!!!!

I've got a whole lotta nothing going on today!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #11  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Happy Birthday!!

I'm sitting here debating if I want to go to the gym or if I just want to lay in bed and do the 30 DS later. Gym closes at 12 today so I have to make up my mind sooooon. Ugh.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I love having three day weekends!!! It would be really nice if every weekend would be a three day weekend I got up somewhat earlier than I was planning this morning, but with different Memorial Day parades going on in my town and the town where my gym is, I knew if I wanted to get to the gym today, I would have to go early.

I was so excited when I got home and weighed in and I finally dropped a pound!!! It's so nice to be out of the 195's! haha

Hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day (or Monday depending on where you live)
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #13  

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies. Yes, I agree.... Here's to JUNE!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #14  

Height: 5'9"

p.s.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I've been off the boards for the last week or so. We just found out that my bestfriend's baby brother has a serious cocaine addication. My bestfriend and her parents managed to get him into a treatment center down in the States, but the last couple of weeks have been difficult to say the least. I'm just so heartbroken for him and my friend and their poor parents. This is the kid I used to babysit - it's just so unbelievable to me.

Because of this I've been trying but it aint been easy the last little while. I've been making slooooow progress wl wise but hey it's progress right? I'm starting to plan some summer vacations a trip to my friends cabin, bf's family reunion and maybe a trip to san fransico to vist a friend. Over the weekend my bf and I went to the camping store and bought hiking books and a tent. We're going to do some serious backcountry camping this summer. It's been a couple years since I've gone backpacking and I'm supper excited. Totally need to push my butt and the gym a little more. It's not going to be easy to carry a 40lbs backpack while hiking up a mountain for 8 hours - so I gotta get in shape!!!

Happy birthday BL!!!!!!

Amyleigh I'm jealous I was up at 5:45 this mornign to go to the gym! No holiday for us today in Canada! Ours was last Monday...

Star 4:12!?! You're crazy girl!

Taylor I'm the same way with success. I feel like it gives me licience to do whatever I want. It's not good. I continually reason, that I've succeded at X so I should be able to treat myself and it just leads to bad bad things, like ghouda cheese and cupcakes.... sigh

Last edited by shantroy; 05-25-2009 at 12:56 PM.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote