View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
Mollz
Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

I've done well this week, but I need a kick up the a$$. I haven't written anything down this week. I just can't be motivated to do it- any of it. It seems so tough sometimes to force myself to look at the calories that I'm eating, or figure out calories I'm eating. I won't/don't want to go my whole weight-loss life eating only calories that I can physically see on the box/bag/whatever. I want to be able to enjoy that slice of mudcake from the bakery down the street once (or twice) a month.

My only motivation to keep losing the weight is how many people are telling me I look good. The high of losing a pant size is gone though. *sigh*

Compounding that, I haven't been to the gym at all this month- I'm usually a regular 5-dayer. Working earlier hours, getting home later with the same amount of after-hours work to do, I just don't have the time, and I'm really feeling it.

I may also start a new job in mid-July, so that'll take more time away.

I know I've got to keep doing this, but what I need is another high of some kind to tell me that what I'm doing is working.

Sorry to drag you all down, but here's something funny I saw today online:
Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi.

Remember: You are a person worthy of respect and love. You ARE beautiful.
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote