View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
aangel22
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

I honestly think if you play WoW that long and often you should just get rid of it. Take it out of your schedule completely, it is unnecessary and will not help you lose weight and achieve your goals! If you have a park near you, take Molly out for a nice long walk around the park. Give your fridge and pantries a makeover. Get rid of all the junk and get a bunch of healthy things. I know it seems more expensive to eat better, but honestly I have found it costs about the same for me. I am doing WW online (not that expensive either!) and with portion control I have found that a bag of Quaker mini rice cakes can really last more than one day and a container of hummus can last longer than it used to also! If you want to try calorie counting, fitday is a good site, also myfitnesspal and dailyplate are great too. Here, you can find how many calories you need daily to lose weight. Just eating right, spending less time on the computer or playing games, and just walking 30 min a day (it doesn't have to be consecutive!) you will be on a better track.

I don't mean to sound harsh or anything! I used to be pretty addicted to Sims and that definitely contributed to my weight problem. Good luck with everything, I hope you will find something that works for you!

Last edited by aangel22; 05-20-2009 at 08:44 PM.