General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default EA Sports Active vs. Wii Fit: Which is the biggest loser?

I don't know if someone already started a threat about this new game that is suppose to be better for weight loss than Wii Fit. Check it out:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...loser-/1315542
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Hi. I just bought this yesterday - giving it a whirl tonight. I tried to buy Wii Fit during the holidays but they were sold out all over the place. I became busy and just never got around to buying it.

There is a 30-day program and it can be set up for multiple people. It says it can be used with the platform but I do not have it and hope to not have to buy it.

Keep you posted....
Momofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #3  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

I pre-ordered mine and it just shipped today. I bought it since it claims that it is based on the concept of Western fitness instead of the Asian concept of fitness that is the Wii Fit (balance, yoga, etc), which I also have.
I should be receiving it sometime next week and then I can post my thoughts.
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 130kg/124kg/95kg

Height: 177cm

I pre-ordered mine too and it is supposed to arrive sometime over the weekend. I've been losing pretty well with Wii Fit (and other exercises), I just want something to change it up a bit so I don't get bored. I can't wait for it to arrive!
tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

I just bought and tried it today.I think there are pluses to both games,though I really wouldn't call Sports Active much of a game.

I'll admit,I don't get much of a sweat with Wii Fit(but I don't really sweat much),and today I sweated with the Sports Active.

I love the yoga,aerobics and the balance games on Wii Fit,but the Sports Active made my legs wobbly and my arms feel heavy.In fact,I'm thinking I wont be able to move much tomorrow .

I'm glad I have both now,because I now have a choice as to what I want to work on.I'll have to give it a few weeks to see what I really think.So far though,I'm liking it....sore,but liking it.
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote