View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #44
Ladydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdphc View Post
Has any ever lost weight with assistance from this company? If so, how is the program? Cost? Thanks in advance!
I just started it so I will let you know. They have a pre-conditioning phase before you start their actual program, I was on it for 4 days and lost 2.5 lbs. My goal is to lose 8 lbs total but I will keep going depending on how I feel and look.

The cost for the plan was $298 including a non refundable fee of $59. I joined with a friend so we got a 10% discount bringing out total to $268. What they get you on is all the supplements, metabolizers, fat burners, skin tighteners, etc. We ended up spending $400 a piece and then when you start the Meta Slim menu you have to add the protien drinks and the fiber, etc. We spent another $135 between us for that. The more you buy the cheaper they are.

The protein supplements are $12 a box with 7 in each box but if you buy 5 boxes it goes down to $10 and 10 boxes $9. There are all different flavors, some clear drinks, some creamy drinks, some hot, most cold and they have pudding and jello too. All the same price.

It's a very strict menu and you cannot stray from it at all. I'll let you know how it goes, the first menu is for days 1-4 the next one is for days 5-10. Hope this helps
Ladydove is offline   Reply With Quote