View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #44
buddly

Height: 5'6"

Amarie thinking of you. What a tough decision to make I am so dreading it when our Maxie reaches that point.

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been mia for so long, my mind has been sort of all over the place, still not quite sure where it is at the moment
Feels like I've been fairly busy, but I honestly can't say what I've been up to. DdB and DdC are away this weekend. DdC made the provincial junior national judo team and had to go to a training camp. Because I won't be going with her to nationals I figured this was a way of us easing apart, me letting go and her gaining more independence, I sent a sister as a buffer for both of us. DdA is working as is hubby so I have the house to myself for the first time in ages, its so weird.
Spring has finally arrived, its greening up out there and slowly warming up.
My eating has not been great, lots of poor choices. But I have increased the exercise, now that the roads are clear and its warmer its easier to get outside.
Better get going here, I still have a few more things to do before I pick DdA up from work.

Heather congrats on staying on plan! Good for you!!

missricer welcome, this is a great place and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Hope has you kitty come home yet?

to all

Take care,
K