Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

Unhappy im tired of..... (whine fest, be warned)

Im tired of...

- Not seeing physical results on my body , i dont care what i weigh, as long as i feel i look good and feel good.
- Looking so wide front on, but thin side on
- Of my huge thighs, and wide knees
- eating salads and fruit
- ab exercises that hurt and make me feel nautious
- Interval training
- lunges
- Bio-metric jumps
- taking a break during exercise when i want to, not need to
- Making my husband pancakes with maple syrup then eating a salad
- Feeling guilty when i eat something i actually want to eat
- Feeling down and like this most days, but good others.

feel free to add on.. i just wanted to whine; i ate 1/2 pack of microwave popcorn last night - wasn't as good as i remember, but i ate it anyway, perhaps the popcorn is why im in this mood
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/174/155

Height: 5'6"

It gets easier. I have been going at this since Feb 2nd. I still get sick of watching my husband eat all the crap he does and drink soda like I use too. Then watching a tv show and wanting to eat huge muffin or something.

I started making what I want to eat and he can cook for himself if he wants something different. I love him very much and hope that he will support me, he can choose what he wants to put in his body but I know what I need to put in mine.

I also get bored with my work outs and need to change things up once in a while. It helps with taking those breaks you want but don't need. Plus the more versitle you get the easier things like lunges and ab exercises get. I still get a knot in my stomach with some ab exercises. I learned to welcome it cause I know it equals change.

I have lost 30 pounds and I can say I see the changes but I am still not happy with my body. Someday....right?!

I am probably not much help. I will give you my phase I love saying when I get down.

Nothing in life worth having comes easy.
Phyxius79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #3  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

i feel the same way most of the time ..... but im trying not to give up because i know ill end up feeling guilty as will you ...... stick it out im certain in the end it will be worth it .... nothing worth the while ever comes quickly or easily you will reap the benefits !
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/178.5/135

Height: 5'3

I'm tired of . . .

- My other friends reaching their goals before me, because I have so much more to lose
- Not feeling pretty. I have not felt pretty since 2006.
- Not fitting into my nice, stylish clothes
- Not having a womanly shape
- My stomach sagging and being lumpy
- Being "the fat friend"
- Not being able to buy clothes at my fave store
- Feeling like I'm trapped in an alien body and not my own
- Staying away from pastas and breads most of the time
- Looking like I'm six months pregnant. MY CHILD IS TWO!
- Pants sagging in the butt and squeezing my waist
- Back fat bubbling over my bra strap
- Caring so damn much about what people think of me when I'm walking
- That first five minutes on the treadmill... ugh...
- My fat, round face which NO hair style or colour can disguise
Bumbleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #5  
Junior chick

S/C/G: 228/187/140

OK girls, now you just stop that! Take a look at your lists...have you noticed anything? You are all so hostile towards yourselves. Let me remind you of something...you are all working VERY hard to change your physical appearances...VERY hard. This is not easy to do. So you just be nice to your saggy butts and lumpy tummies because they're not going to be with you too much longer!
Peep Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #6  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

I get tired of it too. Matter of fact last night I had a melt down when I baked myself a potato and a piece of chicken in the toaster oven and then made fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy for my family because my husband BEGGED me to...then just minutes before it was ready he left to go ride with a guy who was disking our back field...WITHOUT TELLING ME HE'D BE GONE for 2 hours. I thought he was just going out to talk to him, but he jumped in the cab with a box of beer and away they went. I was livid when he finally came in and told him I will NEVER fry chicken again. Not only is it unhealthy, it's a huge mess, tons of dishes, pots and pans, and I really suffer watching the family eat it. Wah

Last edited by Lori Bell; 05-14-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #7  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Bell View Post
I get tired of it too. Matter of fact last night I had a melt down when I baked myself a potato and a piece of chicken in the toaster oven and then made fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy for my family because my husband BEGGED me to...then just minutes before it was ready he left to go ride with a guy who was disking our back field...WITHOUT TELLING ME HE'D BE GONE for 2 hours. I thought he was just going out to talk to him, but he jumped in the cab with a box of beer and away they went. I was livid when he finally came in and told him I will NEVER fry chicken again. Not only is it unhealthy, it's a huge mess, tons of dishes, pots and pans, and I really suffer watching the family eat it. Wah
You're a better wife then I am. Cause' there is no way on earth I'd be frying any chickens or mashing any potatoes with gravy for any one in my home. NO WAY!!! If they want to eat like "that", let them do so in a restaurant, but not on my time and in my home. No sireee.

Every now and then I DO get tired of it. But not all that often and it doesn't last very long. I have so many constant reminders of why all this "work" is worth it. I'll pass a mirror and actually enjoy what I see, I'll zip around all day long loaded with energy, I'll catch a glance of my vein-y hands and on and on.

Truth be told, it was waaaaay more tiring being overweight. Way more.

Last edited by rockinrobin; 05-14-2009 at 07:30 PM.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #8  

this was just intended as a venting post Peep but thanks; sometimes you have to scream about the things you hate or talk, and my husband thinks im fine as i am, so talking to him doesnt help. After my rant and a good salad later, i felt better

I get moody when im hungry, and i'd realised, i hadn't eaten in 4 hours, considering i try to stick to every 3 hours.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 268/252/185

Height: 5'8

I agree Jinksie...I'm sooooo tired of going out to eat with my fiancee (who has an awersome metabolism) can eat a whole cow in front of me and I can look at a piece of a french fry and gain weight, that burns me up!!
cutebear09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #10  

lol thats SO my expression; i look at food and gain weight ... lol

but i know my husband may be fussy and eat what he eats, but he eats in tiny portions and maybe once or twice a day. I cant eat once a day; i'd die. And i know generally when i like something, i'll eat it til i may just explode.

Thats how he and i differ.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #11  
funny mummy

S/C/G: 166/150/130

Height: 5ft 6"

I'm tired of.....
-soup!
-avoiding pasta
-avoiding bread and butter
-looking in the mirror and holding back tears
-no pizza!
-going out with friends and feeling guilty about eating with them
-going out with friends and being made to feel guilty if i dont eat with them
-never having any time or energy left to exercise
-my husband whining and turning his nose up at the diet food i cook
-my husband eating all my low fat treats then eating his normal treats too!

On the other hand, there are pleanty of things im happy about too!

-feeling better within myself
-feeling healthier
-eating organic
-upping my water intake
-upping my fruit and veg intake
-cutting out a lot of junk
-going for a walk daily
-knowing that im doing something positive
-knowing that i will be a better example of healthy eating for my son

Lilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #12  

I am just tired of way I look and feel that's why I have made the lifestyle change. No more yo-yo dieting, no more gorging on unhealthy foods. I hope one day I can say that I love the way I look and feel that's the best motivator for me.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:29 AM   #13  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

OT: Squeak, what kind of dog is that in your avatar? He/she looks like my dog. Lucy is a beagle mix (of what we don't know because she's a rescue), but we say that she is a Giant Beagle. She weights about 40 lbs and is knee-high. But her coloring is so like your dog's. Lucy has more black on her face, but lots of brown too, and I think her ears are longer.

Last edited by losermom; 05-15-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: additional info
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #14  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
You're a better wife then I am. Cause' there is no way on earth I'd be frying any chickens or mashing any potatoes with gravy for any one in my home. NO WAY!!! If they want to eat like "that", let them do so in a restaurant, but not on my time and in my home. No sireee...
I'm still a work in progress...

Some days I'm not the brightest bulb in the box...lol. I'm learning though.

Last edited by Lori Bell; 05-15-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

I get tired of cooking. Some days, I dread going home after work and cooking. I do it, without giving any consideration to breaking my plan, but some days I don't want to have to take the time, dirty all the dishes, clean up...I just want someone else to take care of it. Unfortunately, I live by myself and there is not significant other in the picture, so if I don't good, then I don't eat, so I suck it up and do it....but some times, I just need to complain about it. Doesn't change anything nor would I go back to my old ways of getting fast food, but it does feel good to let it out.
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote