View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #8
CruiseCAT
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone!!!

I'm back in MB and happy to have internet again.

Spent Saturday and Sunday with my two sisters and I have to tell you I got a scary wake-up call of where I could be in less than six years if I choose to return to a sedentary lifestyle and overeating. My oldest sister is in bad shape and unfortunately is in denial. I do think/hope it was a wake up call for my middle sister.

I've had a very nice trip but I'm ready to be home; I miss Mack and the pups terribly. I also need to get back to my workout routine. I've continued to see the scales move slowly but I really want and need to be on the treadmill. Other than running around after Noah and some leisurely walks I have had NO exercise in over two weeks.

I'm excited to be involved in another BL challenge and would be more than willing to post stats for the Red Team. This challenge had been a huge help in keeping me motivated and I've really enjoyed getting to know members from both teams.

I have to agree with MC about clothes I'll never wear. Nothing in my wardrobe ever fit; everything was either tight and left me sporting muffin top and rolls or huge and and looking frumpy.

Well need to go catch up on my other boards and run our final numbers. I'll be back later.