Old 05-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #1  
This IS it...

S/C/G: 350.2/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm 20-something...I think I will join ya'll

Ever since I joined 3FC, I just read everything I see and post wherever speaks to me. I could fit into so many groups, since I am 23, WAS over 300 lbs. (won't be tomorrow when I weigh), and have over a hundred lbs to lose. So that gave me the right to fit in and be in all different crowds. But at the same time, I see some of the bonds you guys have developed (and in other support groups) and am slightly jealous. So I would like to try to stay in one place more and hopefully develop a bond with some of you guys!

A little history: I have been at this since December 9, 2008 and have lost 50 lbs exactly. I just graduated college in December and have a pretty good job as a tax accountant for aircraft owners. I am engaged to my perfect guy and have been since last May and we will probably elope somewhere this summer since I don't want to plan a wedding. Ummm...that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you guys!
TiffTiff1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/192/160

Height: 5'6"

welcome tifftiff! glad to have you!!! what sort of food/exercise plan have you been doing? sounds like you are doing awesome so far!
skinnywish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #3  
This IS it...

S/C/G: 350.2/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I am counting calories. I aim for 1200 and actually achieve anywhere from 800 to 1800 calories a day. I work out at a minimum of 4 days a week. Of course there have been weeks I haven't gotten any in, but I get it in most of the time. I do lots of cardio, usually an hour each trip to the gym on the elliptical or treadmill. We just started a weight training circuit at the gym which we will be doing 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Man, my arms are sore from that!

I also forgot to mention that my fiance was doing this with me and he has lost a whopping 90 lbs so far!
TiffTiff1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

I feel the same way here - that I can fit into so many groups, and just kind of hop around, but dont have a real bond with anyone here yet - and I think that is so helpful.

Anyway, glad to see you here, and hope you have continued success!
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:58 AM   #5  

Welcome! I'm new here too and looking to bond as well. Sounds like you are off to a great start on your weight loss journey. Keep it up!
rockexrolloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #6  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Tiff and CONGRATS on what you have achieved so far.... That is wonderful... Tell your Fiance i said CONGRATS to him as well for losing the 90 pounds.. You are both on the right path and i wish you much success and happiness along your journey.. if you ever need someone to chat with PM me and we can keep on track together.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/204/160

Height: 5'5"

Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work! I also just recently started posting here since I noticed a similar thing about these forums. Welcome!
mathsoup is offline   Reply With Quote