View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
Justwant2Bhealthy
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HEY VAL ~ I want to apologize for missing that you lost 6 lbs!!! I know that you are concerned about the reason, but still overall, that is a good thing, as Martha (Stewart) would say ...

HI RONNI ~ thanks for the encouraging words; I didn't mean to sound so glum, but the truth is, we all have those days when we are just EXHAUSTED! I think I was just physically and mentally exhausted from trying to battle all the daily pain and kinda feeling like no-one cares. I decided to take some pain meds and that helped a bit, but more rest and believe it or not, an old remedy came back to help me again.

I don't know why it's working for me, but it is; and I know it isn't for everyone, nor would I say that everyone should do it ... but yesterday, I drank 1/2 cup of BEER and the pain in my feet and legs went away. Now, why is that? I decided to put my feet up more; and today, they started to hurt again by about 5 pm so I drank another 1/2 cup of beer, and the pain went away again. DH said not to worry about it, becuz 1/2 cup does not an alcoholic make! He does like to tease me, that's for sure.

Oh, DH is back home for dinner, so gotta go for now, but will BBL to finish my post ...
ONE-STEP-AT-A-TIME PHIL 4:13 " I CAN "
YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH KEEP ON, KEEPIN' ON
= 10 lbs ...
115 lbs + 16 Single Sizes Gone Forever! -- 100 lb tumor = ONEDERLAND!
Progress Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...ml#post4361876