Old 05-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #1  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Default All of you are doing SO GREAT!

I see so many of you getting close to your mini-goals and even reaching them! And some of you have busted through some plateaus as well! BRAVO!!!

Hopefully, I will be joining you all very soon as I stick to my plan and reach my mini-goal of 327. I am really tired of gaining and losing the same 10 lbs!

Just wanted to send out my congrats to you all and encourage you to stay the course. I'm counting on you all to continue to inspire me!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #2  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Thank you very much and congrats to you for losing your 18 pounds! I am sure that we will see you achieve many mini (and not so mini) goals!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Thank you so much Jen. Your time is here. I just know it. Stick to plan and you are gold my friend... you are. Believe in yourself because I BELIEVE IN YOU!

*mega hugs*
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I was actually thinking of you the other day. I was wondering how you're doing as far as avoiding sugar. Sooo, how ARE you doing?
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #5  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

You can do it! (I know it sounds lame, but it's true. You CAN do it.)
DCHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #6  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Yay Keep Going!
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #7  

I know what you mean about gaining and losing the same ten pounds. But you're almost there to your mini goal. You go, girl!
AmberShimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #8  
Shairing her ESH...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
I was actually thinking of you the other day. I was wondering how you're doing as far as avoiding sugar. Sooo, how ARE you doing?
Well Miss Robin, you will be pleased to know that today is my 10th sugarless day! and what a difference it is making! I can actually think straight!

Last night I spent the night with friends because I am pet sitting for them while they are on vacation. They both had a bowl of ice cream, and I had.....NOTHING! I just kept watching American Idol--got my mind off it.

I am feeling very successful!
Old 05-06-2009, 01:05 PM   #9  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

It's incredible what kind of fog sugar used to put me in. Sick, shaky, nauseated, miserable, cranky, and a few minutes later, STARVING FOR MORE ~ it was delicious, but not worth all that.
DCHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #10  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen415 View Post
Well Miss Robin, you will be pleased to know that today is my 10th sugarless day! and what a difference it is making! I can actually think straight!

Last night I spent the night with friends because I am pet sitting for them while they are on vacation. They both had a bowl of ice cream, and I had.....NOTHING! I just kept watching American Idol--got my mind off it.

I am feeling very successful!
Yes, yes, I'm pleased!!!!!!!!!!! Not surprised, mind you. But definitely PLEASED. Elated. Thrilled. Excited. Happy. Glad.

Jen you are amazing. Aren't you amazing yourself??????? It's the greatest. 10 days? Oh that's a big hurdle to get past. And you've done it. YOU'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #11  
Shairing her ESH...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
Yes, yes, I'm pleased!!!!!!!!!!! Not surprised, mind you. But definitely PLEASED. Elated. Thrilled. Excited. Happy. Glad.

Jen you are amazing. Aren't you amazing yourself??????? It's the greatest. 10 days? Oh that's a big hurdle to get past. And you've done it. YOU'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your encouragement! Yes I am actually amazed that I have made it 10 days! But I am on a roll, people! Nothin' can stop me now!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 253/Maintenance/140

Height: 5'8

I'm happy with my progress and also I am rooting for you especially ... because you are on the space coast. That's where I grew up
WhitePicketFences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #13  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePicketFences View Post
I'm happy with my progress and also I am rooting for you especially ... because you are on the space coast. That's where I grew up
Oh, this is funny. I thought you were making fun of where Jen lives, until I looked back and saw that Jen's profile DOES show "space coast". I've never heard of it before.

Jen, you are doing great! 10 days without sugar is great. What do they say... 22 days doing something make a habit, so you'll have this down!!!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 253/Maintenance/140

Height: 5'8

Ha. Nope, no joke; used to camp out and watch the rockets go up.
WhitePicketFences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #15  
Shairing her ESH...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePicketFences View Post
No kidding!! I work on the Space Coast (Palm Bay) and live on the Treasure Coast (Vero Beach).

For those unfamilliar, Space Coast refers to mostly Brevard County on the east coast of Florida, which includes Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach, where Kennedy Space Center is. Treasure Coast refers to the two counties below that on the east coast, and is called that because of all the treasure that has been found along the coastline from sunken ships.

Okay, geography lesson over! :P