Old 05-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #31  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I feel like a lady in waiting. I am waiting for TOM. i know nothing good will happen to my weight until after his visit. Should be soon.

I ran a mile today and did 30 min. of Jillian's kickboxing DVD. I think I have not even hit 1,000 calories today. I should go have a snack.

Keep working hard girls.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MM- I'm considering shaking things up a bit too. This week I concentrated on following my gut and stopped eating when I felt comfortable. I may dig out my intuitive eating book again.

Lady- Glad you enjoyed your game. Great job on the eats!

MTig- How about sharing some of that motivation you have to remain active? I consistently talk myself out of activity!

Got my walk in today. It doesn't take long to lose stamina! Gotta get the momentum going again. I feel great when I exercise!

Today's eating:

W- 3-4 glasses
E- Mindful of the hunger cues
E- Done
D- Positive toughts
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:16 PM   #33  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone...hope you're all enjoying your weekends. i'm down again just a bit--157.2! i've been doing a lot of swimming lately...can't wait for the weather to really warm up so i can start swimming outside!

i'm feeling a little under the weather so i'm going to take a walk with my dog instead of a swim today. also going to do some house cleaning cardio

W 64 (i'm only drinking one diet coke a day now...progress!)
E need to eat actually...probably going to make dinner for my bf tonight, any good ideas?
E walk the dog, cleaning frenzy, no gym today
D remember this feeling for the next time i plateau...the scale will move again
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #34  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

It took forever but I'm finally all moved! And I'm totally counting it as exercise! Now, I just have to start the process of getting everything in order and set up. Cable guy is coming tomorrow so I'll have internet in my room! Pullo seems to be doing well in the new place. Nessa is a big help! WI this week was down .6, not much but at least it's going in the right direction again.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #35  
e32

glad to hear the moving went well shari...hope you're enjoying your new place!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JL- Hope you get settled without too much stress

e32- I like your D. Kind of where I am today.

I've been doing well today. I realized that I stopped posting my daily WEED and maybe that's helped me get lazy. So, here goes for Monday:

W- 3-4 glasses
E- Mindful
E- video or wii fit
D- I'm in control
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #37  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies....i'm reading from pg 2 of this week's thread....New business is trying to keep me busy....I haven't gotten on an exercise plan or a good eating plan. DH is gone until tomorrow and I am supposed to go hit the grocery tonight. I don't want to buy the same old same old food to NOT eat it.

I think tonight I'll do a leslie sansone dvd. i just ate a personal pizza from some kiddo's school fundraiser....380 calories. nibbled on sunflower seeds all day....had leftover smoked ribs from yesterday for breakfast. 2 of them. with some smoked turkey. real breakfasty i know LOLOL

*sighs* I have to plan dinner for the week. Lunch for the week too. May as well feed myself healthy, DH has no interest in my low calorie cooking. I told him I was gonna make lower cal california rolls...I asked if he wanted some and he said "well no, they're low calorie ones." Yeah, all i'm taking out is the mayo but he won't eat it. So I guess I will just focus on ME. I feel selfish saying that, but if I don't get myself healthier nobody will.

But I'm enjoying learning everything I can from MK. I am having my first party next weekend and am a little nervous. I plan on providing healthy snacks for my guests....I hope I have guests. I sent out about 100 invites, and the only solid "yes" invites are from relatives of my recruiter (she's the girl who I spend christmas with) and possibly a dancer or two. I just sent out my invites at the office though, and even though I had one person says she couldn't come, she is making an order.

lol i realized i rambled. didn't intend to Just wanted to catch up before the new thread opens...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

HT, good luck with your party. You bring up a good point to about the new thread every week, we are really dwindling in participants w/our WEED challenge. Does everyone think we should keep with a new one every week or should we just do one thread per challenge? Just something to think about when we get to the end of this one.

Grazer, glad to hear you are doing well.

E32, I used the dog walking as part of my cardio last night too. What did you end up having for dinner? We had baked mac & cheese, OS was home for the weekend and it's his favorite.

MT, you are doing great! You rock the exercise, consistently.

Lady, the scale did not cooperate with me this week either. Keeping at it though. Running after work today...

JL, enjoy getting settled in. Positive vibes that this works out well for you & Nessa!!

Lumi, NMichelle, Jeni, Aud, all the others who are missing, where are you!!!

W 100
E POP
E Crunches this am, 12 push-ups and stairs when I get to work. Running after work, approx 2.5 miles.
D Keep at it.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #39  
e32

hi everyone...happy monday...i can't say i'm happy it's monday, but nothing we can do about that, right?

grazer, yeah posting the daily weed does help me, even if it's almost the same every day. good luck with your day, i like your D too

ht--good luck with your MK! too bad we can't come to your party...sounds like fun i admire your sticking with your healthy eating even if your husband isn't interested. i'm sure that can be challenging--keep up the good work!

mm, we ended up having salmon and veggies with a little pasta. pasta is my guitly pleasure. i do'nt think i could ever go on a no-carb diet...i'd go crazy! your dinner sounds tasty, hope you had a good time with your son. good luck with your run!

my weed today is about the same:
W 64 (and only one diet soda)
E 1 hour swimming in a few min, 1 hour cardio tonight
E doing well so far, need to plan a quick dinner because i go right from teaching to a rehearsal back to the gym tonight.
D keep making good choices, i can do this

i think that doing a new thread everyweek is fine, but we certainly don't need to if you guys don't want...i'll be here either way

have a good day everyone!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #40  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

OKAY GIRLS.... ITS LIKE THIS. WE ARE NOT PETERING OUT ON THIS AND WE CAN START ACCEPTING PEOPLE FIZZLING OUT OR WE CAN HUNT THEM DOWN AND KEEP THEM ON TRACK!

I AM SCREAMING THIS FROM MY FLIPPIN FAT ARSE THAT HAD THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE POP OUT AT 208.6 THIS MORNING. 3.6 LB GAIN!!!! IN ONE WEEK!!!!! I AM FRIED!!!!!! SO...

Yes I am going to go find JCat, and Nchellie, and Clykk and whoever else I have to, and tell them that we are thinking about them and that they better be on track here or somewhere else!

Then... I am going to START A NEW THREAD FOR WEEK -- WELL FOR WHATEVER WEEK IT IS CUZ I NEED A NEW START!

But 1st~

Mtiggie... my shift key totally works.... and I was actually holding the sun hostage in Arizona this weekend (96 degrees, water temp 72) and the girl that used to hit the gym and her HOT BF are both up 12 to 15 lbs from those days. Its freaking disgusting... and I am so thankful that you called me out (I actually printed out your post and hung it in my office) because it is just what I needed! Piss on TOM... I hate him too... but he ain't gonna get the best of me, and he can't have the best of you. So there.

Grazie - 30 minutes/4 days. I am holding you to it, I need you to hold me accountable. Every day, reporting here. Looking at Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. My doctor gave me the "rest, ice, compression, elevation speach.... welcome to my 3.6lb nightmare. I'm dreadmilling tonight!

JAYA- see above rant about TOM (arriving Friday, and I am not looking forward to it).

E32 - You and me, posting everyday this week - EVERYDAY! Even if its just say hello. Got it. Seven Days Straight!!!!! Deal?

MMavis~ the mmunches are back on my program. 25 per day to start. Everyday.

Lady ~ let me guess... Cagliero's nursery? Born and raised in this town and never been there. Guess I should venture out from behind the rock every now and then! Oh, and I would have picked nectarine too!

HolyT - Glad to hear you getting your plan together even if solo in eating land. Also happy to hear your MK adventures are alive and well!!!!

Okay... I hope I dont make any mad... but I am off to hunt down our people. I missed you girls the last week, and I can't go at it alone. Work is making me sick. Tried some diet pills that only stressed me out more, and I have to make this change this hard way. I know it now, I knew it all along.

So, if I may, one more new thread... just to get me pumped for a fresh start? I'll go make it!!!!

Here we go http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...28#post2727428

Love you all bunches!

Last edited by Nixmom; 05-04-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #41  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

HA! I found you!!!!

I was one of the original W.O.W.'s... we founded the group waaaaay back in 2007! And I'm so happy to see that you ladies are still keeping it going! Names I remember - Jeni (jcatron), JasonsLea, HolyTeror... how have you BEEN??! I've missed you!!

I'm back now - you can read about what's happened to me over in the "introductions" forum - let's say it hasn't been a very happy year and a half. BUT I'm hoping to get my groove back, and I'm going to turn to my W.O.W.'s to walk this road with me!

So - what's the challenge this time?? Am I too late to get on board with this one?
RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote