Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #1  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is.....part Two

OKAY DIVA'S AND GENTLEMEN,

HERE IT IS: PART TWO----WE ALL KNEW PART ONE HAD TO END WHEN WE REACHED 500 POST AND WE DID
SO HERE IS PART TWO!!!!!

THE GET THE PARTY STARTEDWE WILL NOT MISS A STEP, AS THE POSITIVE'S CONTINUE.

FOR ANY NEWCOMER'S TO THIS THREAD, LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO LET YOU KNOW JUST WHAT IS ALL ABOUT. THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT THE POSITIVE. WE WANT YOU POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT YOU IN YOUR LIFE, WETHER IT IS BIG OR SMALL, ABOUT WEIGHT OR NOT, ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT COUNTS. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU, ENCOURAGE YOU, INSPIRE YOU, AND TO HELP YOU TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO AND READ THE FIRST POSITIVE UPLIFTING NOTIFICATION THREAD JUST TOO SEE HOW WE ROLL AND I WILL ASSURE YOU, ONCE YOU HAVE READ IT, YOU WILL FEEL UPLIFTED AND READY TO FIND ALL THE POSITIVES IN YOUR LIVES. THAT'S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, UPLIFTING!!!!! Love, Ags

Sorry about the small o in One. I could not change it.

Last edited by colormerd47; 05-01-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #2  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Shia,
I Just Wanted To Thank You, I Agree, I Do Not Think I Will Start That, You Said It Perfectly, If We Look Hard Enough, We Will The Find The Positive In Everything, We Must Dig Deep Somethimes, Past The Problems, To Find The Good!!! You Are Amazing!!! How Positive Is That!!!

MAKE SURE YOU ALL TO PART ONE AND READ THE LAST TWO POSTS THERE, OKAY. OKAY.

Last edited by colormerd47; 05-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #3  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Found the new thread...thanks for starting it!!! Another positive for me today...I have just about drank all my water for the day. Some days I struggle with that so I'm glad I am ahead of the game. Should be done by dinner time...Maybe I won't have to get up in the middle of the night now to go potty!!! :
Old 05-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #4  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

I Am So Happy You Found It, I Was Getting A Little Worried, There. Great Job On The Water, It Really Helps To Flush You Out And Helps To Release That Weight. Hey, Being Finished So Early You Might Just Get A Full Night's Sleep. Lol Lol Wtg!!!

Hey Shai,
You Used Some Of That Computer Lingo Again, You Know I Am Slow With That Stuff. What Did It Mean, Something Like Mho, I Think That Is What It Was. I Need A Class In The Codes, Okay. Lol
Old 05-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #5  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
You Used Some Of That Computer Lingo Again, You Know I Am Slow With That Stuff. What Did It Mean, Something Like Mho, I Think That Is What It Was. I Need A Class In The Codes, Okay. Lol
I think I know this one...its My Humble Opinion

Old 05-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #6  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Thanks babe. You know you gals have got to keep me young!!!!

Hugs,
Ags
Old 05-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Everyone --

I found you! Here I am! Can't "talk" now, but wanted to tell you, Ags, that you're awesome and I'm glad your wrist is not broken. More later.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #8  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hi guys my positive for today is it's beautiful, the sun is shining , and it makes me feel GREAT!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Height: 5'2"

Evenin' all!

Ags - So glad the wrist isn't broken! Just be gentle with it and yourself when you go back to work. Sometimes "unknown" injuries can be worse than a straight out break. Thanks for starting our new thread and keeping us on track!

Shia - As I type this I bet you are looking fine and having a fantastic time at your friend's party! I agree with you about not having a negative thread and the way you worded it was perfect! We DO need to find the positive in all things!

Jacque - great job on the water! And I'm glad no hard feelings from this morning's discussion! And yes, MHO is My Humble Opinion!

Maria - the sun can do wonders, can't it? Glad you are feeling great today!

My positive for today is that I stayed the same for weigh in. After last weekend's excesses I was worried I would be up so staying the same was a success for me! I've been on track all week so as long as I keep it up next week should show a release!

Enjoy your evening, friends!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #10  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Lookie there,
All of my girls are kickin' butt and taking names.

CJ, will be looking for your post this evening. I know it will be a dozie.

Maria, so simple the positive and so powerful the reaction. Finding the best in the little things makes life so GRAND. Happy your day is great.

Mainah, Did you know that you are little angel? Well you are!!! Great job on your release and I know success will be right there waiting for you next week as well. I am with you, I cannot wait to see Shai....girlfriend is out getting her groove on!! WTG!!!

I will check in once more before bedtime and hopefully everyone finds us here.

Blessing for you all,
Ags
Old 05-02-2009, 06:19 AM   #11  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainah View Post
Jacque - great job on the water! And I'm glad no hard feelings from this morning's discussion!
no worries!!! And today already I did something I never do. I woke up hungry and would normally on the weekends just have coffee and then make a HUGE breakfast. Not today, just had some vanilla yogurt...which is sometimes hard for me to swallow, since I like flavored ones. So now my belly is satisfied!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #12  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good morning all,

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, the sun is shining and the breeze is a blowin' and it feels like a little slice of Heaven, except Heaven will be more beautiful than this. My positive for the day is I am proclaiming that whatever may come my way, I WILL HAVE A FAN TAB U LOUS DAY. AMEN!!!

Jacque, glad to see you are up and on the good foot. What a way to start the day, trying something new, no huge breakfast for you, just good old fashion nutrition. WTG girlie.

Shai, oh Shai, did you party your boot-tae off last evening? Are you still sleeping? This is your wake up call, I cannot wait, I want to hear all about it and how much you had, so let's get crackin' kiddo. I am all ears!!!! LOL

Calling all ladies, calling all ladies, car 54 where are you? For all you young chickies, that was an old cop show and they were always lookin' for car 54, get it?

Alrightie darlin's, checkin' back later,
Ags
Old 05-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #13  
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Good morning all,
Jacque, glad to see you are up and on the good foot. What a way to start the day, trying something new, no huge breakfast for you, just good old fashion nutrition. WTG girlie.
Yes it is a beautiful day!!! The rain even stopped and I thought I saw the sun for awhile. I ended up going to pilates and even though I usually don't, I stopped by the gym and did 20 min on the Arc Trainer and almost 15 on the treadmill. It was actually hard but I did it!!! Came home and had a healthy breakfast...not like the one I would usually have. I feel great!!!

Hope everyone else has a wonderful day.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone --

My positive is that I have been trying to download some software I bought for about 4 hours and I'm still not crazy ..... well, not yet anyway! LOL My laptop keeps shutting down in the middle of the download and I have done everything I can think of to make it stay on. I still have not figured out why computers don't know something's going on when music is playing or you're downloading. It seems like they want someone to be hitting the darn keyboard. Advice from you techies?

My other positive is I went swimming today for exercise.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

hello ladies well my positive for today is that ive gotten most of my housework done, and i am sticking to plan its hard on the weekends!! but things are great so far today!
Closed Thread