South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-02-2009, 05:10 AM   #1  

Question After stomach flu in phase 1

I came down with the stomach flu the last two days which would be days 12-13 during phase 1. I was doing very well on the plan, but obviously I had to try to eat something as I was recovering and I had whole wheat toast and also some chicken noodle soup. Do I just go on to phase 2 now? I still don't think I could eat meat or veggies right now, my stomach is still not completely recovered. I hope I don't screw this up because I really love this plan and I don't want to sabotage myself. Thanks for any help you can give. I should add that I have an egg allergy so they are out of the question.

Kim

Last edited by mynameismom; 05-02-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: allergy
mynameismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:09 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hmmm...been thinking about this and, in my opinion, you should just ease into Phase 1.5. If you begin to have cravings, go back to Phase I for a few days.
I hope you feel much better really soon!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:54 AM   #3  

Thanks. I figured it out. For me I am a carb addict and unfortunately I could go a month without carbs and there are still certain ones I have to avoid. I have just been easing into phase 2.
mynameismom is offline   Reply With Quote