Old 05-01-2009, 03:33 AM   #1  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Default This seems garbage to me - any comments?

When I was thinking about calorie shifting, I signed up for a week of free daily meal plans. I paid no attention to them, because they were seemingly random lists of food, nothing anyone could recognize as a human meal. Since the week finished, I've had various odd emails from them, they are now bombarding me with emails about parasites. Is there any truth in this? (I'm not anxious, I'm waiting to see how weird the emails get!) I've removed links.

Today, I think should be the major concern of most of the everyone who wants to lose weight. I would like to say sorry that I made a mistake of providing you the Calorie Shifting diet without realizing that parasites can be one of the reasons that could prevent you from losing weight.

According to Dr. Suzanne, merely by killing the parasites in your body, your metabolic rate will be doubled or even tripled, and you can lose weight and become healthier. The explanation below is adapted from Dr. Suzanne's book and rewritten by me. Sorry that I cannot provide the full information due to copyright problem. If you find that the information provided is not sufficient and you want to learn how to lose weight by eliminating the parasites, I will encourage you to read her book.
[link removed]

The parasites get into our body through different means. And, the parasites will stay in our body, breed and replicate. These parasites will absorb our nutrition, causing our body to think that our body needs food, thus giving "hungry" signal to us and urge us to eat more food. This is the reason why many of us get hungry easily.

The parasites are very clever in a sense that they do not eat fat.
Therefore, when we eat more, we will have more fat stored in our body while the parasites are getting the useful nutrition.

These parasites, absorb our nutrients and excrete toxic back into our blood to create an environment that is suitable for them. The toxic will further reduce our metabolic rate because it will affect the optimum environment of our body system (I remembered the biological term for equilibrium and optimum environment is something called homeostasis)

Many people thought that when the parasites die, they will just come out of our body in the toilet. However, this is wrong. When the parasites die (after laying lots of eggs, or being killed by antiparasite medicine), they will not only excrete more toxic, they will be mineralized, stick at our intestine and hinder our body to absorb nutrition. Again, this will cause our brain to create more "hungry" signal to us to eat more food and make us fat.

According to Dr. Suzanne, if antiparasite treatment is being mishandled, part of the parasites will be mineralized. Therefore, we should do it properly so that all of the parasites will come out through our bowel, and not staying in our body as "fossils".

In Dr. Suzanne's book, she explained very clearly how you can eliminate the parasites while preventing them to be mineralized and become fossils. Many people have benefited from the treatment in her book. Since the treatment itself is rather complicated and my explanation is limited, you should consider reading her book.
[link removed]

Tomorrow, I will provide some common traditional herbs used in curing parasite infections and how you can include them in your daily diets to prevent parasites infection. See you again tomorrow
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:17 AM   #2  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

What a load of codswallop!

Why then, when pathologists do autopsies, don't they find people with guts and stomachs full of "parasites"?

I'd unsubscribe if I were you. It's total rubbish.
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

I am leaning towards Primms thoughts as well. Sorry! I wish weight loss was so easy.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:44 AM   #4  
Happy Plodder

I'm just consistently appalled by the stuff people will spout to try to sell you something!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:55 AM   #5  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I would like to say sorry that I made a mistake of providing you the Calorie Shifting diet without realizing that parasites can be one of the reasons that could prevent you from losing weight.
This sounds very strange!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 244/239/140

Height: 5'4"

If a person had parasites eating all their food for them, they'd be losing weight, not gaining it! I'm thinking they're leading up to something that they can sell to "kill the parasites that are causing you to retain weight" -- scam artist style.
Betony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Height: 5'4

I have to be on board with everyone else. I know we all have good and bad "bugs" (bacteria, etc.) that live in our intestines and other parts of our bodies, but to eat enough of the food that we take in to make a difference in our hunger, they would have to be HUGE and not the microscopic things they are. If you had a parasite that ate that much, you'd probably be really sick, not hungry.
winning the war is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #8  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Height: 5'3"

Unless you're harboring a tapeworm, I wouldn't worry about parasites.

Quote:
would like to say sorry that I made a mistake of providing you the Calorie Shifting diet without realizing that parasites can be one of the reasons that could prevent you from losing weight.
The poor grammar and odd sentence construction gives this the ring of some "opportunities" I get in my junk mail inbox from those tirelessly inventive folks in Nigeria.

Run away.
saef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #9  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Total money grabbing garbage. I feel sorry for the ignorant people who actually buy into this.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #10  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

And people will buy into it!

As a MOD, I ban and delete Spammers from this site every day. You would not believe some of the stuff they post. IMHO, they are the parasites!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #11  
Happy Plodder

Ruth, do you want me to delete this? Happy to, just wanted to show folk the drosss that's out there!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #12  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

What utter bollox!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #13  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Well. your WALLET will lose weight. That's for sure...
Garbola. Crapola. Hogwash. Stupidity.
Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

My mom's friend had a parasite in her, it was sooo nasty! She lost an unreal amount of weight and was too sick to do pretty much anything. She also couldn't eat most foods without getting sick... so unless you would be immune to those symptoms? I have to agree with everyone else.. its just a money grabbing thing. I know it's a little sad, but I like to see what crazy things people come up with for losing weight, some weird and wacky stuff out there!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #15  

Height: 4'11"

Another clue is that they use the general word "parasites" without being specific. There are lots of parasites, I'd like to know the specific name of the ones that make you gain weight!
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote